Poll: Is sledding better or worse since widespread internet usage?

Is sledding better or worse since widespread internet activity of the users?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's way better. Conditions updates. Getting the message out etc. in the areas I ride you can see compliance is much better with things like avalanche awareness, garbage etc. I think the internet plays a large part in that. Not to mention some of the good friends and riding buddies I've met along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

GT500john

Reaction score
Yes totally agree. Also get to know people and when there going. Updates on sled issues that dealers don't know until we tell them.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's way better. Conditions updates. Getting the message out etc. in the areas I ride you can see compliance is much better with things like avalanche awareness, garbage etc. I think the internet plays a large part in that. Not to mention some of the good friends and riding buddies I've met along the way.

Hit the nail on the head there exactly what I and probably everyone else is thinking.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

A lot of my closest friends came from right here off this web site. Almost like family. I even met my either on here!!!! And found out my dad lives in red deer

Top Bottom