Found Drugs in my Sled

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure I should post this on the Internet LOL. Hopefully the previous owner isn't a member of M&S.

I bought a used sled end of last winter. I brought it home and went through it. Cleaned it, took a mouse nest out from under the engine etc. When I looked in the back of the seat I found a bag. A bag with a substance in it, or so I thought. I have had a sheltered life as far as drugs go. Never got involved with it or used it, always put my money into toys. So I'm looking at this bag and wondering, is this what I think it is? I showed my wife, she didn't have a clue said just throw it out. I said no way if it is real I'm going to sell it to recoup some cost of the sled purchase (I was kidding).
So every time we had some company over I'd take this bag out. It was a great conversation piece.
One day curiosity got the better of me so I grabbed the baggie and headed to the local cop shop. When I got there I wasn't sure what to say.... I said "is there someone here that can identify some drugs for me"? They said "Do you have some on you"? to which I answered "Yes, I do"? That was really weird saying that to a cop. So they said can I see your Drivers license and they I'm sure ran my name. Took a while for them to come back. Next thing I know a police officer is coming toward me putting on some rubber gloves. I was going to yell out "the drugs are in my pocket"! to avoid a cavity search LOL. He asked for the bag and took it to the back. Came out 15 minutes later and said yes it tested positive. Now since I was curious I had to ask what it was and what the street value would be. He said you probably got a couple hundred dollars worth of Cocaine here.
They made me give a written statement. Gave me ch!t for not bringing it in right away and I was on my way.
The next time I cross the border and get my car ripped apart I'll know why. LOL

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's crazy. Just be glad you were never stopped and found with it.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's crazy! They must've just been hiding it their than forgot? Cause I couldn't see someone taking cocaine sledding with them.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled had SUPER low miles on it. He said he had it out three times and the odometer showed it. So the sled has been sitting since 2005. Its mint but thinking it was stored outside (He said it was stored inside) but finding the mouse nest with every type of grain and nut you can think of tells me other wise. So with it sitting that long, maybe a neighbor was using it as a stash spot?? Have no clue. It is very weird. When I sell things i go through it to make sure I haven't left any thing, tools, money what ever in it.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Really????

Personally never touched the chit in my life but if I did use I certainly wouldn't be leaving it home when I went sledding, blow is not a "sit in a room & stare at the wall" type of drug, it's an adreneline enhancer.....

What I find most intersting about this thread is that LHF must have finally sold the wedge......

Wow. That's crazy! They must've just been hiding it their than forgot? Cause I couldn't see someone taking cocaine sledding with them.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
BAHAHAHHA...or maybe willy is involved..naaa he only likes the funky, smelly, green chit
Really????

Personally never touched the chit in my life but if I did use I certainly wouldn't be leaving it home when I went sledding, blow is not a "sit in a room & stare at the wall" type of drug, it's an adreneline enhancer.....

What I find most intersting about this thread is that LHF must have finally sold the wedge......

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledding on coke? No thanks.

I would hazard a guess it was a stash spot as well. Somebody musta been bummed out one Friday evening.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pretty sure sledding on coke would DESTROY your heart.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just like the smell of it ????thats like sayn im not gay but love sh!t jammed up my ass...

Agreed, you'd be so Jacked up. That paired with the thin air and adrenaline, you'd do some crazy damage to
Your heart for sure. Personally I've never tried coke, just like the smell of it... ;) hahahah

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a ghetto blaster of a coworker a few years back. He said give me $20 but the cassette doesnt work. Took it home and took it apart there was a half gram of blow taped to the rubber band that drives the gear for the cassette. So I immediatly went over to buddys and did some lines with him. Best $20 i ever spent.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a ghetto blaster of a coworker a few years back. He said give me $20 but the cassette doesnt work. Took it home and took it apart there was a half gram of blow taped to the rubber band that drives the gear for the cassette. So i immediatly went over to buddys and did some lines with him. Best $20 i ever spent.

lmfao!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a ghetto blaster of a coworker a few years back. He said give me $20 but the cassette doesnt work. Took it home and took it apart there was a half gram of blow taped to the rubber band that drives the gear for the cassette. So I immediatly went over to buddys and did some lines with him. Best $20 i ever spent.

This is starting to explain alot.................

Top Bottom