Polaris turbo with PCV PTI Powderlites turbo

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm usaully never that on off it... We finally got some snow! Was out yesterday awesome day.

feb 7, 2013 - 2 - YouTube

Really? WOW...did you fall of your pedal bike a few too many times when you were a kid? Bang your head or something? I like how you grab ahold of your mountain bar when going downhill and pretend to sidehill. You should post your other videos from the day as well. They are very entertaining. How many lbs of boost are you running?

gmustangt

Reaction score
Really? WOW...did you fall of your pedal bike a few too many times when you were a kid? Bang your head or something? I like how you grab ahold of your mountain bar when going downhill and pretend to sidehill. You should post your other videos from the day as well. They are very entertaining. How many lbs of boost are you running?
lol I know these videos are boring that's what I told you guys.. But you wanted to see wot .. Cuz that's exciting.
20 seconds of edge of your seat exciting wot.
6# boost buddy

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think what you guys are missing in this whole thread is that Powder lites have taken a turbo kit that needed some help and gave it a fuel controller that will allow it get in and out of the throttle building boost each time without any hicups. I look forward to seeing more from this PCV PTI controller. From what I understand is that the other controllers wont trim fuel below stock.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did your powder lights turbo run over the weekend mustang? Did you take anymore footage? Did you figure out your trackspeed issue?

gmustangt

Reaction score
How did your powder lights turbo run over the weekend mustang? Did you take anymore footage? Did you figure out your trackspeed issue?

It ran good! Got out thurs, sat and sunday..the dual tmaps are impressive, up and down in elevation and didn't need to change anything.
are snow is heavier here so we don't see the higher track speed, but the flip side of that is more traction...
did you get out on your buggy over the weekend?

Top Bottom