Polaris rental?

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there’s somewhere that rents axys sleds in the Crowsnest/fernie area? Thinking about buying a Polaris, but I would like to get a solid day of riding in on one before I buy. Would like to do a rental/guide day somewhere close to home.

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H.a.f. rentals has some Polaris sleds.my buddies company.based out of blackfalds

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with Scott or Matthew at Mountain toys Polaris in Cochrane. They have taken a couple demo rides out down your way.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have 2 for rent.. 155 & 163 but in Red Deer if you are near.. only charge you day used.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there’s somewhere that rents axys sleds in the Crowsnest/fernie area? Thinking about buying a Polaris, but I would like to get a solid day of riding in on one before I buy. Would like to do a rental/guide day somewhere close to home.
You won't be disappointed.

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rented from elk island sales in Fort Saskatchewan they treated us good with travel days and stuff

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update:
The boys at lethbridge Honda center were nice enough to let me tag along with them for a day and get an hour or so of seat time out in the back country.

Coming from an xp to the axys, wow, not even the same thing. For 1, it lays over 1000% easier. I literally tipped over. And 2, it crawls thru the trees so much nicer with the extra height. You can go so much slower without getting stuck. Definitely would have a learning curve to get comfortable, and I’m not convinced about the toe loop thing, but end result is, im gonna punt some doos and do some shopping.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update:
The boys at lethbridge Honda center were nice enough to let me tag along with them for a day and get an hour or so of seat time out in the back country.

Coming from an xp to the axys, wow, not even the same thing. For 1, it lays over 1000% easier. I literally tipped over. And 2, it crawls thru the trees so much nicer with the extra height. You can go so much slower without getting stuck. Definitely would have a learning curve to get comfortable, and I’m not convinced about the toe loop thing, but end result is, im gonna punt some doos and do some shopping.

The difference in ease of mountain riding between a XP (we call them water buffalo) and an Axys is incredible. My fellow flatlanders used to take years of mountain riding to get decent out there. Now you start them on a Pro or an Axys and within one trip they are getting a good handle on mountain riding, and second or third trip they are ripping around like seasoned riders.

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The difference in ease of mountain riding between a XP (we call them water buffalo) and an Axys is incredible. My fellow flatlanders used to take years of mountain riding to get decent out there. Now you start them on a Pro or an Axys and within one trip they are getting a good handle on mountain riding, and second or third trip they are ripping around like seasoned riders.

I got back on my xp after the Polaris, and I felt like I was standing on a pumpkin. Just sooo wide and low. Lol.
One of the guys I was ridin with made the same transition from xp to axys, said the biggest difference was on how much less tired he was end of the day.

Top Bottom