polaris dealers

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HYPER TOYS........DAWSON CREEK B.C...... Great staff, great service, #1 in my books for just great store.....

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know - I have to say that Cycle Works seems to be getting better in parts and service. They have been really good to me this year.

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Elk Island Sales Inc., always have given friends and I good service at a fair price. :)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cycle works in calgary have been good as well ... tried the dealer in cochrane ordered skis in jan phoned three times on the status ....was originally told two weeks tops .... never called back saying as to what is going on ended up cancelling the other day .....

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
highriver motorsports small and personal great mechanic is it just me but i find the bigger the dealership the harder it is to deal with them if you deal with the little guy they seem to remember your name and what you purchased

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YUP, ELK ISLAND SALES IS LUCKY TO HAVE A MAN LIKE DON H. .... HE IS THE GENUINE ARTICLE AND HE LOVES BIKES, QUADS, SLEDS.... THAT IS HIS PASSION, AND I BELIEVE IF YOU TRULY LOVE TO DO SOMETHING, THEN YOU WILL BE GOOD AT IT.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had zero problems with Cycle Works in Calgary.

A friend had some work done at High River Motorsports last week and he was very happy with them.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dealt with elk island and they are good to deal with work on sled dosent take to long

stealth 800

Reaction score
Cross country sales in sedgewick have been very good to me. Lots of geat help with info and repairs.They are a small dealer that will go the extra mile for there custoomers.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just seen in calgary sun today blackfoot motorsports is back selling sleds to bad they sell ski doo hope they have a good mechanic

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have dealt with cross country up in sedgewick years ago bought my first polaris from him (indy 400) great little machine .... but hes a little far to go for parts .....

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well the one polaris shope close to me is HORRIBLE, they never have the most simple parts in stock. When i blew up my chain case and we were ordering bearings and seals tey told us thyhad to order them , so we went to the old polaris shop who no longer is a dealer had 2 bearins and seals in stock.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would never buy a polaris from anyone but darrell farley at thomas motor sports in melfort sask. no one, best deals me and a group of others have ever seen.

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have dealt with Mountain Toys in Cochrane and they have been good to me.
When Blackfoot had Polaris I couldn't get the salesguy to talk to me, so I bought elsewhere. Now BF's former salesguy is at Walts selling Yamahas...if I ever purchased a Yammy it wouldn't be from Brian!
Heard good things about High River Polaris but haven't ever been there.
And Elk Island has been quite helpful when I put an Ataac on my sled.

Top Bottom