Polaris acquires KLIM

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so powerfist it might be, in the future........ ???????????
Same joke my klim buddies all made til they tried the Motorfist helmet and gloves out, kijiji has seen an influx in Gp with klim helmets since. This move is about money, don't worry your klim gear will still be quality and outrageous pricing and the rest of us will rock our Motorfist with less invested, enjoy better warranty, and better gear....... I don't stir the pot often but I just had to;)

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the thing is........ polaris has FXR clothing, has 509 goggles, fly helmets. NOW are they going to drop those? Im sure they will keep the pure polaris branded clothing as entry level stuff and the gore tex klim polaris branded stuff and higher end.....

I guess depends on their contracts with fxr, 509 and fly, for example 509 makes helmets and there is no polaris 509 helmets.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FXR isn't owned by polaris, they are a private canadian company based in manitoba....or you mean they carry FXR gear?

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does polaris have FXR, 509 and FLY? That's Burandts deal.. Not polaris's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same joke my klim buddies all made til they tried the Motorfist helmet and gloves out, kijiji has seen an influx in Gp with klim helmets since. This move is about money, don't worry your klim gear will still be quality and outrageous pricing and the rest of us will rock our Motorfist with less invested, enjoy better warranty, and better gear....... I don't stir the pot often but I just had to;)
In all reality not even stirring the pot, what happens to any company when they are bought out by large scale corporations.... In all retail not just sledding? The customer will in the end lose, lower quality, worse customer service, harder to contact about issues, this is sad for you klim guys but to me it's just a better reason to go with Motorfist, they're a fresh company that's actually going to stand behind their product and give you hands on customer service, the same reason you bought your klim gear in the first place, good on the klim guys on building a company from the ground and getting rich selling it, too bad for the future, you can't blame them;)

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone gangs up on Klim.. Did you know that Klim used to use event waterproof lining? But has since switched to goretex, finding it being a superior product. I've heard lots of Motorfist gear ripping and such..

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FXR isn't owned by polaris, they are a private canadian company based in manitoba....or you mean they carry FXR gear?

yah i know they dont own them but you can buy fxr, 509, fly stuff with polaris' name on it from pure polaris.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see the problem, just because Polaris hasn't been able to advance with their mountain sleds, doesn't mean they can't market a very successful clothing line that already has an established clientele, does it?:smiliestirthepot:

Whatta character. Lets just turn everything into a polaris bash eh? Fawk..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can see this being an issue at BRP headquarters. The DM's are already upset with dealers that carry Klim and don't order BRP gear. Now that Polaris owns them I can see this being a real issue. Good for Polaris for recognizing a good product and making the call.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found this on the website. Must be true. Looks like the Polaris marketing guys are already all over it.

As the only snowmobiling jacket in the world with the tried and tested GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Comfort Mapping construction technology, the Valdez ensures maximum comfort, durable waterproofness, and maximum FLICKABILTY. This parka is built to work seamlessly with YOUR NEW POLARIS PRO RMK in the most demanding conditions. Highly active riders who demand maximum performance have trusted the POLARIS for years.
Soon to be released with a special driveshaft pocket.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no more klim shheeet for this guy, don't want to be a product Guinea pig, buy on Friday take to shop on Monday for warranty maybe ready in 2 -3 weeks.

will be in all walmart stores by months end. lick and stick attachments. and made with that new miracle material burlap.

Top Bottom