Polaris acquires KLIM

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck on getting the clothing warrantied! With all the sled warranties they have to do, Polaris won't be able to keep up with the clothing line side of things!

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck on getting the clothing warrantied! With all the sled warranties they have to do, Polaris won't be able to keep up with the clothing line side of things!

Sent from my iPhone using My Finger ;/)
Oh I'm sure when you rip a hole in your pant leg Polaris will have a clamp in short order to throw around it and keep it closed up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, not reading 13 pages of this but Glad to see polaris can now sell something that works..................................... ouch............

use it on friday, tear it open saturday, cry on sunday return to dealer on monday bastage is closed. go back again tuesday. dealer smirks a little, says check back next week. parts on back order, week later check with dealer bastage says oops forgot yo order parts. another week goes by, decide to start the sled fawwwk it won't start back to dealer on tuesday, another smirk, says check back at the end of week, friday the bastage says they areoverbooked but will get to yours in good time. u may as well kiss the rest of the sled season goodbye. salesman asks if u want to check out the new 2013's, what would u say?

Top Bottom