pissed at some people

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the sad thing about this is these dumb fawks give sleders and bad rap........it would be interesting to see what would happen if the RCMP would start doing some checks a the parking lots. i wonder how many guys would get dui's.

PainForMud

Reaction score
this sounds like old men bitching about the new generation im in the middle... i know the young aren't what they were 20 or even 10 years ago but they are just that young let them be young and make mistakes if you tell a young person not to do something chances are they will do it the vary next day.. and as for the old gens your all stuck on your ways and you won't change them for any one news flash times have changed.. I DO NOT condone trashing cabins or even smoking or drinking while riding but when young and dumb your not always in the state of mind to think about others. and this is not only the new gen i know plenty of older gen that are 100x more of a trail/cabin slob then most of the younger gen because they wont change there ways for no one stubborn old bastards my point is people are people and untill Every understands your EQUAL this will continue to happen but thats not man they either lay down and die or fight till they cant no more lmfao

Last edited:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this sounds like old men bitching about the new generation im in the middle... i know the young aren't what they were 20 or even 10 years ago but they are just that young let them be young and make mistakes if you tell a young person not to do something chances are they will do it the vary next day.. and as for the old gens your all stuck on your ways and you won't change them for any one news flash times have changed.. I DO NOT condone trashing cabins or even smoking or drinking while riding but when young and dumb your not always in the state of mind to think about others. and this is not only the new gen i know plenty of older gen that are 100x more of a trail/cabin slob then most of the younger gen because they wont change there ways for no one stubborn old bastards my point is people are people and untill Every understands your EQUAL this will continue to happen but thats not man they either lay down and die or fight till they cant no more lmfao

so the young are assholes but don't know it, the old are assholes but don't care and the in-between are indifferent!

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did I miss it Where did he say it was the "NEW GENERATION" or any reference to there age

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You're right, no reference of age here anywhere!

Did I miss it Where did he say it was the "NEW GENERATION" or any reference to there age

Last edited:

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Funny I'm the new generation. I'm 27 and in my second year of riding.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad, always the same.... a few spoil it for the majority. I've seen the same kinda thing at the Renshaw cabin and in Revy.... You would think that the local RCMP would have more of a presence in these areas nowadays what with the amount of people using these areas.....or even just the mention of a sign at the trailhead or trail path booth.....some azzhats just have no respect.
we saw the cops at boulder cabin yesterday. started talkin to them and they told us they make it up at least twice a week

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No one mentioned age but now that you have............the douches I see acting as mentioned are usually in their late 40's to early 50's, have a skullet or mullet, are on their annual boys weekend and acting like total asses. They likely don't act that way in public when at home. This is not isolated to any one area. I saw the same thing at Wranglers cabin last weekend.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's got to be the longest run on sentence I've read in a long time. What ever happened to punctuation and grammar? Or didn't you make it past kindergarten? :confused:

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one mentioned age but now that you have............the douches I see acting as mentioned are usually in their late 40's to early 50's, have a skullet or mullet, are on their annual boys weekend and acting like total asses. They likely don't act that way in public when at home. This is not isolated to any one area. I saw the same thing at Wranglers cabin last weekend.
your absolutly right seen lots of old locals getting looser pissed in cabins and not cleaning up after themselves see it all the time all over the place

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U guys talking about gettin the RCMP involved are crazy... We are so over policed in this country it's ridiculous the last thing we need are cops in the hills telling how to ride ... Next thing u know there will be speed limits on the trails and if u get caught cutting a tree down to get unstuck you will be fined etc ... Keep the cops off the hill it's one of the only places we can go with out having to worry about some bs laws taking over

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree... I don't drink or smoke or any of that garbage but getting the law involved will be the end of sledding as we know it

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree... I don't drink or smoke or any of that garbage but getting the law involved will be the end of sledding as we know it

No it won't. They don't have that kind of time or resources. Spot checks to get the problem under control....then they'll move on to the next problem. I would actually encourage their presence. If you're not doing anything illegal you have nothing to worry about. I'm getting tired of drunk and high riders endangering myself and my family.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You're right, no reference of age here anywhere!

I need to vent here. We went up to clemina yesterday and when we got to the cabin around noon there was a large group from fort Mac, mostly newfies, hanging out at the cabin. I wanna say right now I spend half my life working in fort Mac and know lots of great people from all parts of the country so this isn't a newfie bash. These were the type of people who give fort Mac a bad name. They were smoking cigars and weed in the cabin, drinking lots of booze, throwing their beer cans into the fire. When we came back a few hours later they had left all their garbage and empties laying all over the cabin. This is a huge piss off cause of all the work done to provide a nice cabin like that and they treat it like crap.

Now for the good part of the story. We came back to the cabin around 445 for a final warm up before the trail and there was a small group doing the same. We talked to them about the mess and they were just as pissed about it as we were. Our 2 groups cleaned up the cabin and got to talking. Turns out it was Bruno the owner of The Sled Shop and his buddies. So a big thanks out to him and his buddies for helping us clean the cabin and being a stand up group of guys.

so in closing if you know any of that large group of disrespectful riders who were at clemina on Friday I hope you give them an earful.

I was talking about the original post

Top Bottom