Pet Peeves!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i can say this much , preggo is the sexiest. I would guess that most would not agree , but if i see a belly im a happy guy. Next door to me was a young girl maybe 25 and she would wear short shirts and shorts and show off her belly... ahhh flash backs.

Ewww no! Don't care what stage no!

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ewww no! Don't care what stage no!

DUDE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

nothing in the world is sexier than a pregnant woman. Not in a "wow, i'd do 'er" kind of way... Maybe more of a "Damn! now there's a beautiful woman!" kind of way.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cell phone bylaws/driving distraction BS. It is really a piss off that some people who can't drive and multitask ruin it for the rest of us. If you can't make the decision as to whether or not you can drive while talking on a phone, you shouldn't have a lisence AT ALL. Shitty drivers will always be shitty regardless if they have nothing to take their attention off the road......They need to just start giving bad drivers tickets for it, regardless if they are talking on the phone or whatever. Stop ruining it for all :realmad:

Just like those losers that can't drink and drive.....ruining it for those of us that can.:d

tumblina

Reaction score
Wellllll...since we talking driving....

How about people who pull out in front of you, and then go BELOW the speed limit. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :nono:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-I hate people that cant drive.....or act like they can....cars/trucks/sleds ect.

-dating sites lol. why do woman have to lie... slim is slim, average is average, and fit doesnt mean 200 pounds but you can get off the couch once and a while...if your on a diet your not slim!....if you think you might need to go on a diet you might be average. but fit means you belong to a gym becasuse you want to keep the 6 pack and not because you need to loose 50 pounds.

-people that wine like little kids to someone else about you......it all comes back and the story gets straightned out.....got to love PM's lol!

-head games!

-two faced people!

-cops that think they are mechanics!

-DOT that think they are mechanics!

-mechanics that think they are mechanics lol

-who would have ever thought bottle water would be more than gas per liter 20 years ago lol.

-our government!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like those losers that can't drink and drive.....ruining it for those of us that can.:d

Big difference. Can you prove someone talking on the phone is more likely to be in a accident? I am talking a GOOD driver here and that doesn't get in accidents and really knows how to drive. Not to mention, a responsible driver knows where they are driving and if it's a good idea to answer at that time. BIG DIFFERENCE. Anyone who thinks more then a few drinks doesn't effect EVERYONES driving is dead wrong....

I don't care that much. No law will stop me from talking on the phone while driving when I need to. If it's july and i'm cruising down QE2 with little traffic, can't say i'm worried about answering my phone for a quick call :rolleyes: Although it does take a little bit of skill in the city with the phone in one hand, trying to steer and shift :d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DUDE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

nothing in the world is sexier than a pregnant woman. Not in a "wow, i'd do 'er" kind of way... Maybe more of a "Damn! now there's a beautiful woman!" kind of way.

Yea........people actually look at women at a different way then "i'd like to get on that?" :p :d I don't know I just don't find it attractive or anything.......

I look at it different now that i've got a 20 month old nephew to teach things to so he can terrorize his mom. But still.....I have never and will never check out a pregnant chick......unless it's so early you can hardly tell.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jackasses who signal once they start their turn, especially when stopped for a red light then it turns green and now we signal to turn.

Or how most of the "new Canadians" drive.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who honk at you for waiting 2 seconds while letting someone in the line of traffic... :rant: Happened to me this morning... I have a bad habit of giving these azzhats the finger... :eek:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But still.....I have never and will never check out a pregnant chick......unless it's so early you can hardly tell.

Dude - you don't know what you are missing. You're about 21 right? think I remember seeing that somewhere. Come talk to us in 10 years - I'm not being a jerk - seriously. Never say never - you might find a pregnant chick to be very sexy - especially when it was you that made her pregnant. Once upon a time I was where you are, and definitely didn't think the same way I do now. Time and life experiences has a funny way of changing everyone..... :)

Pregnant chicks are hot. You like chicks with curves don't ya?? Well pregnant chicks have MORE curves - how do you go wrong with that? :)

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude - you don't know what you are missing. You're about 21 right? think I remember seeing that somewhere. Come talk to us in 10 years - I'm not being a jerk - seriously. Never say never - you might find a pregnant chick to be very sexy - especially when it was you that made her pregnant. Once upon a time I was where you are, and definitely didn't think the same way I do now. Time and life experiences has a funny way of changing everyone..... :)

Pregnant chicks are hot. You like chicks with curves don't ya?? Well pregnant chicks have MORE curves - how do you go wrong with that? :)

Ok not only are they hot,beautiful, atractive but for the most part not ALL but alot , sorry for being blunt but ..... they can get very very H@#$%ny:eek:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys who weigh 250+ pounds but expect women to look like swimsuit models...wtf?? They expect women to see past this and find the beauty in them :confused: Women can find large belly's unattractive too and very seldom does it cross our minds that "we'd like to hit that"...and there isn't even the creation of another human being involved...just sayin'.

Beauty comes from within...sometimes the packaging is more attractive than others...but in the long run, it all comes from within in one way or another.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys who weigh 250+ pounds but expect women to look like swimsuit models...wtf?? They expect women to see past this and find the beauty in them :confused: Women can find large belly's unattractive too and very seldom does it cross our minds that "we'd like to hit that"...and there isn't even the creation of another human being involved...just sayin'.

Beauty comes from within...sometimes the packaging is more attractive than others...but in the long run, it all comes from within in one way or another.

Amen to that sister!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So true Tam!! Lots of gorgeous men become quickly unattractive the minute they open their mouths. And lots of so-so men get sexier when you get to know their personality. My personal pet peeve: Men who are total bar-star chach types. The urban dictionary provides a pretty thorough description:

Definition: Noun-A person (usually male)who attempts to exhibit a cool and popular look but generally comes across as either an a-hole and/or a total loser. Plural: chachs, chaches.
Adjective, adverb- dumb, idiotic Ex: "That guy just totally pulled a chach move."
(Rare) Verb-to unjustifiably escape a commitment. Ex: "Todd really chached out tonight."

Behavioral Patterns: Tends to bitch out when extreme situations present themselves. Provokes animosity in more enlightened individuals.

Special Abilities: Being able to piss off peers in close proximity by doing absolutely nothing.

Where found: Shopping malls, fraternities, Late night diners, college bars and/or clubs, party schools, business seminars.

Synomyms:douche bag, bitchass, etc.

Combinations: Can be used in conjunction with "ass" as in "chach ass". Northern dialect also includes the form "Chachski".

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well said sister!!

Top Bottom