Pet Peeves!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price of Lululemon clothes... they are soo comfy and great to work out in but ridiculous to pay $100.00 for sweat pants essentially.

I love lululemon.... BUT I am disappointed that I have to fork out 400 bucks for new ones, cuz my new bebebump wont let me squeeze into any of mine... dang =(

OH also, morning sickness.... Whenever that wants to fawk right off will be more than okay with me!!

Okay, rant over! =)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I love lululemon.... BUT I am disappointed that I have to fork out 400 bucks for new ones, cuz my new bebebump wont let me squeeze into any of mine... dang =(

OH also, morning sickness.... Whenever that wants to fawk right off will be more than okay with me!!

Okay, rant over! =)

Cranky Emotional pregnant chicks......................

Just sayin:p

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Okay, rant over! =)

Are you preggo for real femme???? Morning sickness is evil!!!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I miss the "Femme's a hottie days" all of the sudden! LOL

Well i can say this much , preggo is the sexiest. I would guess that most would not agree , but if i see a belly im a happy guy. Next door to me was a young girl maybe 25 and she would wear short shirts and shorts and show off her belly... ahhh flash backs.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i can say this much , preggo is the sexiest. I would guess that most would not agree , but if i see a belly im a happy guy. Next door to me was a young girl maybe 25 and she would wear short shirts and shorts and show off her belly... ahhh flash backs.

I still only look like i ate a bit too much last week... LOL This stage blows

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Pet peeve.......... Waiting in a long traffic line and jerks driving up the empty lane and cutting in, usually in front of the big trucks way up the line, even though they know they have to merge a mile back or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pet peeve.......... Waiting in a long traffic line and jerks driving up the empty lane and cutting in, usually in front of the big trucks way up the line, even though they know they have to merge a mile back or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I don't let them asshats in, but others do sadly. They need to get more road rage :d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cell phone bylaws/driving distraction BS. It is really a piss off that some people who can't drive and multitask ruin it for the rest of us. If you can't make the decision as to whether or not you can drive while talking on a phone, you shouldn't have a lisence AT ALL. Shitty drivers will always be shitty regardless if they have nothing to take their attention off the road......They need to just start giving bad drivers tickets for it, regardless if they are talking on the phone or whatever. Stop ruining it for all :realmad:

Top Bottom