Pet Peeves!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who can't figure out a fax machine... come on people, it's not that difficult. Step 1, enter fax number... Step 2, put paper in (the way the pic on the top shows)... Step 3, push start. :rolleyes:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That the Star Trek series isn't real?

seven-of-nine.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suppose you're gonna try and tell us that Santa and The Easter Bunny don't exist?????:eek::eek::eek:

The Easter Bunny did exist,,,but after the accident,,,Bunny did not make it...

Not sure about Santa,,,he is probably getting crap at home for spending too much time on S&m:d

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price of Lululemon clothes... they are soo comfy and great to work out in but ridiculous to pay $100.00 for sweat pants essentially.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price of Lululemon clothes... they are soo comfy and great to work out in but ridiculous to pay $100.00 for sweat pants essentially.

Women who wear those hot yoga pants but wear a shirt long enough you can't check them out :realmad: Best pants ever made :d

And wow I never knew what they were called, google has some nice images :d

When I park a mile away from everyone, come out and some ahole is parked right next to me and no one else in sight :mad:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda like Cyle's but for guys when you are standing at the urinal - and there are about 50 other EMPTY urinals, and some dude walks up and stands in the urinal right beside you!! WTF????? You just wanna turn sideways and pee right down his leg.....BTFO - there is a 5 urinal separation rule unless it is a major sporting event and its between periods/innings or quarters!!!

Or when you are standing in line ANYWHERE and someone comes in line behind you and stands 6" right behind you, so close you can feel their breath on your neck, and not the hot sexy rose breath of a cute women whispering in your ear, but like some guy that is all hairy and weighs about a deuce and a half and has garlic sausage and pickled egg breath and he's breathing so hard from walking up the stairs that your shirt sleeves are moving, and when you move ahead a little to gain some space, they move too, always staying a safe 6-8" behind you, like WTF???? I know my cologne smells nice but damn, humping the back of my leg isn't going to make you get your car insurance any faster.....

People that enter my personal bubble are one of my pet peeves.

Top Bottom