Pet Peeves!!

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys who weigh 250+ pounds but expect women to look like swimsuit models...wtf?? They expect women to see past this and find the beauty in them :confused: Women can find large belly's unattractive too and very seldom does it cross our minds that "we'd like to hit that"...and there isn't even the creation of another human being involved...just sayin'.

Beauty comes from within...sometimes the packaging is more attractive than others...but in the long run, it all comes from within in one way or another.

I know alot of guys who dont see personality. they just see how a woman looks. I feel so bad for these guys. I just couldnt live like that....

Ive dated a bunch of women who my "circle of friends" just didnt get. women taller than me, women who werent exactly pencil thin, women who didnt dress like a princess.... They all dated the girl at the bar with the super-short skirts and super-fake personalities just cause they thought somehow it made a woman attractive.

MANY MANY MANY times I have found myself thinking a woman was great looking, to becoming very UN-attractive the second she opened her mouth. If you can only talk about how sexy and amazing you think you are, then I haver no time for you.

I could NEVER date a girl solely based on the way she looks.

My biggest pet-peeves, in the whole entire world, are as follows.

1. A woman who acts like she deserves to be treated well, and waited on, because she thinks shes soooo pretty.

2. A woman who goes to a bar without bringing her money expecting to drink for free by duping men inot buying them drinks. I love buying a woman a drink. it feels good to buy a woman a drink. I still buy all the drinks for my girl when we go out. But when a girl expects for you to buy her a drink? or asks you to buy her a drink? NO THANK YOU!!! Take a HIKE lady!!!

Just sayin...... hahahaha

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So true Tam!! Lots of gorgeous men become quickly unattractive the minute they open their mouths. And lots of so-so men get sexier when you get to know their personality. My personal pet peeve: Men who are total bar-star chach types. The urban dictionary provides a pretty thorough description:

Definition: Noun-A person (usually male)who attempts to exhibit a cool and popular look but generally comes across as either an a-hole and/or a total loser. Plural: chachs, chaches.
Adjective, adverb- dumb, idiotic Ex: "That guy just totally pulled a chach move."
(Rare) Verb-to unjustifiably escape a commitment. Ex: "Todd really chached out tonight."

Behavioral Patterns: Tends to bitch out when extreme situations present themselves. Provokes animosity in more enlightened individuals.

Special Abilities: Being able to piss off peers in close proximity by doing absolutely nothing.

Where found: Shopping malls, fraternities, Late night diners, college bars and/or clubs, party schools, business seminars.

Synomyms:douche bag, bitchass, etc.

Combinations: Can be used in conjunction with "ass" as in "chach ass". Northern dialect also includes the form "Chachski".

Your not gonna like me...........:eek::eek:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
::alol2:
Your not gonna like me...........:eek::eek:

The urban dictionary provides a pretty thorough description:

Chach; Bogger:

Definition: Noun-A person (usually male)who attempts to exhibit a cool and popular look but generally comes across as either an a-hole and/or a total loser. Plural: Boggers, Boggeres.
Adjective, adverb- dumb, idiotic Ex: "That guy just totally pulled a Bogger move."
(Rare) Verb-to unjustifiably escape a commitment. Ex: "Todd really Boggered out tonight."

Behavioral Patterns: Tends to bitch out when extreme situations present themselves. Provokes animosity in more enlightened individuals.

Special Abilities: Being able to piss off peers in close proximity by doing absolutely nothing.

Where found: Shopping malls, fraternities, Late night diners, college bars and/or clubs, party schools, business seminars.

Synomyms:douche bag, bitchass, etc.

Combinations: Can be used in conjunction with "ass" as in "Bogger ass". Northern dialect also includes the form "Boggerski".

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys who weigh 250+ pounds but expect women to look like swimsuit models...wtf?? They expect women to see past this and find the beauty in them :confused: Women can find large belly's unattractive too and very seldom does it cross our minds that "we'd like to hit that"...and there isn't even the creation of another human being involved...just sayin'.

Beauty comes from within...sometimes the packaging is more attractive than others...but in the long run, it all comes from within in one way or another.

Unless he's well hung - which makes it easier to look past the large belly to find that "inner beauty"? right??? hehe :D

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2. A woman who goes to a bar without bringing her money expecting to drink for free by duping men inot buying them drinks. I love buying a woman a drink. it feels good to buy a woman a drink. I still buy all the drinks for my girl when we go out. But when a girl expects for you to buy her a drink? or asks you to buy her a drink? NO THANK YOU!!! Take a HIKE lady!!!

The best part about that is, saying no. Telling them to kick rocks really effects their self perception. If enough dudes do it, these girls will realize their sh$t does stink. Also, if a girl pulls that one off, you know damned well that they aren't worth your time. Perfect.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Doesn't hurt I tell ya ;)

Isn't that kind of the same as likeing a women based on looks, just saying :d

There is a big difference in women I find hot, and attractive. Or looking for a fun night and willing to date. But if i'm out, I can't help but check out the ones who are hot more then ones with a nice personality. Not to mention, some are ugly, fat, and dumb bimbos :eek:

Yea i'm 20 and most of my friends just like to date the hot ones who are dumb, and just did I mention dumb? I wouldn't even think of dating any of them, even though some of them are perfect 10's in looks.

Hey i'm over 250! WTF :p O well but I am 6'5" so it's not bad.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude - you don't know what you are missing. You're about 21 right? think I remember seeing that somewhere. Come talk to us in 10 years - I'm not being a jerk - seriously. Never say never - you might find a pregnant chick to be very sexy - especially when it was you that made her pregnant. Once upon a time I was where you are, and definitely didn't think the same way I do now. Time and life experiences has a funny way of changing everyone..... :)

Pregnant chicks are hot. You like chicks with curves don't ya?? Well pregnant chicks have MORE curves - how do you go wrong with that? :)

I have no problem with pregnant women at all, but if it wasn't me, it's just not hot or attractive or anything to me. And it's kind of weird, my buddy dated a chick who was already 4 months prego and now he's treating the kid like it's his.

Curves are good, in the right spots!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My rant is girls shoes..:realmad:

Why do 4 girls in the house need 25 pairs of shoes each and over the place:rant::rant:

The dog is the only one that listens to me and has no shoes....:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
418231820_47a44a6de7.jpg
My rant is girls shoes..:realmad:

Why do 4 girls in the house need 25 pairs of shoes each and over the place:rant::rant:

The dog is the only one that listens to me and has no shoes....:d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smokers/smoking. I hate every part of it, the butts on the ground everywhere, the smell of people smoking at most doors, etc. I absolutely cannot stand being anywhere close to anyone who smells like smoke.

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When some retard that does not know how to drive and manages to cause a couple grand damage to your truck while either entering or leaving a parking stall and does not have the balls to hang around or leave a note with a name and number.

Last edited by a moderator:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, all this time they were teasing me, and i was denying like it was my job LOL... 16 weeks now. How far are you?
congratulations!

so true well said! the grass is only greener for a season, nothing beats loving someone for whats inside!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20 year old punks that have been everywhere and done it all!! Experts on every topic, every subject. If you added up all their years of experience they would be a 1000 years old.

I'm 41 years old and the day you stop learning new things, time to get in the box!!! I have allot to learn yet ...I hope.

Top Bottom