Parkland sled and atv mud bog

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we tried to hold off as long as we could, but with the last 9" dump of snow, our motorsports park is completely under water, and we have no chioce but to postpone the mud bogs from May 1 to June 5. Kinda sucks, but I can't even get my pickup into the camping area. Here's what we have for classes:

1) up to 600cc - all
2) 601-700cc stock
3) 601-700cc modified
4) 701cc and up - all
5) sxs - all
6) King of the Mud
?? hopefully a junior class, depending on interest.

Entry fees are $30 per machine.
King of the Mud is an additional $30, winner take all.
Camping is free.

I will double check on prizes for each class.

Do you have a class for the Ladies.....?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn i was looking forward to testing my new RZRS, now i cant go cause of the new date.

Send it down ,i will find some volunteers to drive it for you.....lol. Would like to see how the rad. laws work out......To bad.

mustange70

Reaction score
Welllllll I've been comp. mud bogging trucks the last 7years, and i'v never been the same pit twice, is it 4 feet deep and filled with water, or is it 2feet deep and thick n' sticky, or is it somewhere in between?

Just curious as i wouldn't mind running, but i'd have to modify my franken quad to be more water friendly pending on what the pit is like.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year, the pits were hard bottom, and around 18" of mud. It was not thick, gooey, gumbo, but it wasn't water either. This year, we're going to try to make it a bit deeper, and have a tabletop in the middle to add a litle more challange. There will be spectator and entry admissions, but I'm not sure off the top of my head what the amounts are...I'll find out.

nightmagic

Reaction score
just wondering if the mod boggs are only happening on sunday the 5 or is it the whole weekend? Is there a schedule?

j
So we tried to hold off as long as we could, but with the last 9" dump of snow, our motorsports park is completely under water, and we have no chioce but to postpone the mud bogs from May 1 to June 5. Kinda sucks, but I can't even get my pickup into the camping area. Here's what we have for classes:

1) up to 600cc - all
2) 601-700cc stock
3) 601-700cc modified
4) 701cc and up - all
5) sxs - all
6) King of the Mud
?? hopefully a junior class, depending on interest.

Entry fees are $30 per machine.
King of the Mud is an additional $30, winner take all.
Camping is free.

I will double check on prizes for each class.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If you left click on the green arrow you can ask for directions.

[MAP]http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=52.659075,+-114.220047&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1366&bih=625&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl[/MAP]

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are gonna head down and i will line up a few more...Can we camp there Sat nite ???

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, no problems camping. There's no hookups yet, but there's a nice grassy area on your left side when you pull in.

Top Bottom