Parkland sled and atv mud bog

slice

Reaction score
Parkland sled and atv is sponsoring the rimbey mud bog in April 2011. They said the rzr xp should be there, great time to see it in action. The mud bog was a great time last year.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you post up details when they are available. Have motorhome will travel :d

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are doing the mudbogs on Saturday, May 14. Last year was our first one, but it went off without a hitch. This year should only be better. Depending on interest, it may be a 2 day event. There's lots of room for camping, plus we'll have all the amenities, suchas beer gardens, hot consession, etc. I'm going to try to get a junior class organized as well...my 8 year old daughter says she'll be pizzed if she doesn't get to run. I'll post more info once I have it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like tex may have some competition then. eh:d:d:d:beer:

oh he's going to be pizzed when he reads this.:d

Last edited by a moderator:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like tex may have some competition then. eh:d:d:d:beer:

oh he's going to be pizzed when he reads this.:d

His belt will break again,,I have pictures:d:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are doing the mudbogs on Saturday, May 14. Last year was our first one, but it went off without a hitch. This year should only be better. Depending on interest, it may be a 2 day event. There's lots of room for camping, plus we'll have all the amenities, suchas beer gardens, hot consession, etc. I'm going to try to get a junior class organized as well...my 8 year old daughter says she'll be pizzed if she doesn't get to run. I'll post more info once I have it.

If i'm right, your Daughter will be running a Poo Poo That will mean Tex has no chance....lol. :)

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far is Rimby from Edmonton? I have a Brute force 750 with some goodies I'd like to try out.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have they got classes for the girls / utv`s?

Yep, there will be a sxs class again this year. We didn't have a powder puff last year, but if there's enough interest, then maybe we will this year.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I build ,the wife races....lol , Yeah we are hoping to have the new XP there. Should be a good time ,a bunch of us are comming down.....

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's no hookups, and once gate addmission is paid, I think camping is free, but I'll have to double check. We do require that all machines are registed and insured. I'm not sure if the date we have picked will hold up, as we are meeting with SRD next week regarding our Kinsmen Medicine Lake poker rally, we should have an exact date nailed down after that.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you also post the address or GPS coordinates? also what time is it at?

Top Bottom