Parkland sled and atv mud bog

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mud bog races were a blast,the 850 got 2nd.in open mod lost to a big turbo can am,but it sure was nice to spank all those other can ams,my bike hooked up great,look forward to next year the sponsors and volunteers put on a great event

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked fun, a big thanks to the sponsors and volunteers for this event. you get a tip of our hat for a fabulous job.....

Out of our team of six we took home 3 trophies so a job well done.....There was some really fast bikes and riders . Overall two canams and a 850 xp were the ones to beat....These bikes were flying !!!

Nice to meet some fellow riders and put a face to the bike...lol

Lots of fun ,lots of mud and for those thinking about, it give it a try next year.....

Congrats to my lovely wife for winning second overall in the S/S class !!:d

Attachments

• Rimbey mud races 012.jpg
    Rimbey mud races 012.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 90

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i should have went into it with my brute.... don't think i would have got the king of mud but some of the other classes would have been real close....

oh well spent 5 bucks on the 50-50 and won 204.00.............

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing a watery, American-type "mud" if crushlocks were the set-up that worked...?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no it was just dug out and re filled with water - black dirt... i'd say....

didn't look like clay [ tan brown ].....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no it was just dug out and re filled with water - black dirt... i'd say....

didn't look like clay [ tan brown ].....

No it was solid clay on the bottom ,trust me i am about to start washing....lol
It was stirred up twice with the trackhoe so it was a little sticky on the bottom....It could of been a little thicker and a little deeper though...

They had a few issues in the elimination rounds as one pit was a lot faster than the other....It really mattered what side you got in . We were hoping for timing the runs ,then doing an average, but they had a few technical bugs...

All in all lots of fun though and the guys who put it on worked there azz off.
The crush locks helped and most of the winning bikes were on zilla`s. At the end of the day power was what you needed....The turbo Canam had well over a 100 RWHP so he had the free run of the place...lol

Top Bottom