Ozone and big iron

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
So they might as well shut down yamafest because it pretty much the same thing as the biso

Sorry Sir. Yamafest and this event are polar opposites.
Yamafest is a customer appreciation event for our dealers and customers for the amazing support over the season. We do personal invites to our network who invite their loyal customers to come demo next year model machines. Each participant signs a waiver before demoing a sled in the sugar bowl. They wear high viz vests and are instructed to avoid any "aggressive" hillclimbing (say half distance on the mellow slopes). Boondocking is recommended in the lower Sugar bowl. We watch them like a hawk. We do all this with the support of the Revelstoke Snowmobile club, BC Forest Service and our Corporate Insurance Provider, AS well as many event supporters who see value in promoting positive snowmobiling in a controlled environment.
We wrap it up with a host dinner at the resort of choice for our loyal customers.

If a few "Hot Dogs" decide they are there to prove a point, we can't control them. In fact we usually stay away. (Me personally as well.) I prefer to climb those things when there is less people around.

Best clarification I have for you.
Safe sledding
RS

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Reggie Dunlop: Hey Hanrahan! Hanrahan! Hanrahan - Suzanne sucks pussy! Hey Hanrahan she's a dyke! I know, I know! She's a lesbian, a lesbian, a lesbian!

Old time hockey... Yah, old time hockey, like Eddie shack and the boys.... Old time hockey"........... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA
i was not dissing the dude with the dread lock hat actually thought of it as kinda funny but was just trying to make a point and this was fresh from yesterday HAHA. I do not know the dude, but he was definitely bringing attention to himself LOL.
Point being the more we make on this O-zone guy the more he thrives on it. He is of a personality that thrives on attention, so not giving him an audience is the best medicine IMO.

Now were can i find a hat like that??????

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't we as independent individuals, have a say what we do? Like where we park when we are out riding? Or if we think it's safe to go ripping up a hill when there is other people going up it also? Or even being a part of any event big or small no matter of the consequences? Just saying! I don't know why everyone blames 1 sole person in something that happened when we all have control of our lives one actions!

I agree, there were lots of people there who chose to be there, and chose to ignore the warning signs.
If someone has a problem with the BISO than don't go, pretty simple I think.

I see similar behaviour around certain cabins with 24's strapped to tunnels, on a regular weekend. So the majority of the problem is certain individuals bad behavior, and attitudes. The BISO just commingles this into a big S**tshow.

At first I thought this and previous BISO threads should be deleted but they have shown a mass of negative publicity towards the event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now were can i find a hat like that??????

It looks like an Oakley hat... chat with Ozone. Maybe he's got some stock left over from his close out sale at his store in Calgary . ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425248324.993878.jpg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was the guy that rolled the black m7 down turbo in the videos. Maybe I should go wreck my M1000 for a 10 year anniversary type of deal.... well probably not.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
send bogger a pm if youd like the thread closed

For the record I lack the ability to close threads....1/2 the time Ron won't even let me start threads. please PM intimid8or to remind him of this....

On a separate note, no matter the event big or small, organized or a cluster-fawk, after my AST-1 with Valemount's residing hobbit this weekend at least the wife and I know where to position ourselves to avoid carnage....... take the course and practice the theories/decision making.

Group think is bad in any scenario, sledding is no different, risk tolerance increases relative to the size of the crowd, same theory applies to riots.

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn't Trashy with his shorts in a knot over the 'broken site" statements.

It was a MOD a little closer to the headquarters........:d

BTW, I agree with Dale.........:d

I agree with Dale also but I don't recall the mod you are throwing hints about.....can you give us MORE clues???? :dontknow:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn't Trashy with his shorts in a knot over the 'broken site" statements.

It was a MOD a little closer to the headquarters........:d

BTW, I agree with Dale.........:d

Yes, selective moderation at its finest.

Top Bottom