Ozone and big iron

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
How do I get ahold of him?? Can someone please ask him nicely to please put my name on that banner as a non supporter? That event is a joke... its marketed as a joke.. and he is a joke. I would happily pay $500 dollars to have my name on there showing as a non supporter! THAT is good advertisement!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do I get ahold of him?? Can someone please ask him nicely to please put my name on that banner as a non supporter? That event is a joke... its marketed as a joke.. and he is a joke. I would happily pay $500 dollars to have my name on there showing as a non supporter! THAT is good advertisement!

Save your money and buy a sexy minivan like Rempels with it

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy chit, in one part of that video there was like 10 or ore sleds flying up the hill at the same time. How did nobody ever get run over. Crazy.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowandmud.com, snowandmud holdings inc. and all the associated moderators and management team will not be involved with this event. in any part. We do not and will not support this venture.

So Ron, since this is a bogus event or whatever you want to call it, then pull the thread rather then giving it free publicity.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 pages now of exactly what Dave (ozone)wanted. Publicity whether it was good or bad. It's a useless thread Ron

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
........... And yes this will vanish soon. Just like the last post. :)

What is the problem? Why do you have to wait? I don't understand.....

Do you need to send ozone this report form when it vanishes. Maybe you lost it........I'll make it readily available for whom ever would use it.

HurtFeelings.jpg

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy!! watching that vid makes me wonder how Big Iron didn't end even worse!
Dont get me wrong here, Dave is a superdouch always was! But the collective sledding community was also on that hill on that day!!
At least we can see how far we've come, that we no longer entertain those types of gongshows!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with Scotts, if that incident had never happened, that event would still be going on today. Hundreds of people, many from this site, locals and people from afar, all would be going to participate or watch the event still. And yes, ozone is a Douche bag!!

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, totally agree with last two posts. Like I mentioned, with all those sleds launching up the hill at the same time it's a miracle no one got seriously hurt before.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys have no idea, the friggin trail in was a dangerous chit show, I will never go again, dangerous is the best I can say.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know who this Ozone is, but sounds like he has gone full retard. And that video with all those sleds,.. that's just plain death waiting to happen.

Top Bottom