New Company Name - Seinen Racing Products

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After 5.5yrs i had to move away from Altitude and start my own company SRP. (Seinen Racing Products)

Having a business partner has proven to be a lesson well learned. I gave that company to Richard as i found out that he has quite the past and was ruining the company name. He cost the company huge money last year when your crashed Matts sled and spent thousands of dollars fixing his ford with various other expenses.

Long story short, Im excited to have a renewed focus on clutching, tuning and testing on these boosts, Turbo R and soon 858.

Thank you to everyone that has supported me over the years.

SRP SM PROFILE ICON.jpg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the best Ben!

What ever happened to that orange sled? Syxxes? Do anything with it

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new company! Couple questions though, new website on the way? And what product lines are you going to be carrying?

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on the new company! Couple questions though, new website on the way? And what product lines are you going to be carrying?
There is a new landing page. Pretty much is useless at this point. Will be an E-commerce website this summer. Will be carrying clutching products from Venom, Dalton, EPI and /speedwerx. Silber Turbos and tunes. Kurts gear down kits, Suomy Helmets, and ZRP products. If all goes well, jaws mufflers in stock as well.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything in the hopper for 2024 165 turbo expert clutching? I did a powder lite's kit in Sicamous on my 2022. It definitely woke it up. I havent really had any decent days to want to change the clutching on the 2024.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anything in the hopper for 2024 165 turbo expert clutching? I did a powder lite's kit in Sicamous on my 2022. It definitely woke it up. I havent really had any decent days to want to change the clutching on the 2024.
Thats the plan. Was hoping to advertise some clutching of the doo turbo R, but wanted to make one more adjustment and test before doing so. Have sold a few options to customers that were sick of the belt heat and initial over rev. Takes forever to dial these P-drive clutches in as you cant change springs on the hill.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’d stay as far away from Richard as possible. Screws over everyone he deals with.
I learnt that the hard way. He has got to be one on the biggest losers i have ever met. I paid him to take Altitude. Didn't want my name to be associated with him anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom