Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knew? :dunno:

SPAM többféle ízben.jpg

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any advertising is good advertising !!!

the non suporter banner will read like a who's who of the responsible snowmobile community ...

somebody has to take a pic and post it up !!!

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't we as independent individuals, have a say what we do? Like where we park when we are out riding? Or if we think it's safe to go ripping up a hill when there is other people going up it also? Or even being a part of any event big or small no matter of the consequences? Just saying! I don't know why everyone blames 1 sole person in something that happened when we all have control of our lives one actions!

Untouchable

Reaction score
Someone notify the media, Ozone will get all the publicity he wants. Most likely he'll run and hide like last time he was approached by the media.
4 pages now of exactly what Dave (ozone)wanted. Publicity whether it was good or bad. It's a useless thread Ron

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with him letting everyone know they are having a ride, trying to coerce people into sponsoring is definitely not legal. you will have people willing to attend no matter what, ex: the Edmonton death ride at WEM. the shine has definitely gone off stupid Dave and the BIS.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Don't we as independent individuals, have a say what we do? Like where we park when we are out riding? Or if we think it's safe to go ripping up a hill when there is other people going up it also? Or even being a part of any event big or small no matter of the consequences? Just saying! I don't know why everyone blames 1 sole person in something that happened when we all have control of our lives one actions!

If you can figure out a way to park safe... at the bottom of a runout...... inside a ring of 1500 other sleds... let me know. Its an unsafe event... Bottom line. The people that don't know better should still not be subjected to it. Its also your resposibility as a human being to look out for the well being of others don't forget. Turning a blind eye won't fix anything.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone notify the media, Ozone will get all the publicity he wants. Most likely he'll run and hide like last time he was approached by the media.
If memory serves me correctly ozone was the first one to leave revy while people were still searching for survivors and recoverying the carnage. The last time I seen him was 3 weeks ago in the parking lot at days inn in revy drinking beer at 730 in the morning. This is the stupidity this doofus brings into town. I think search and rescue were looking for him the same weekend. Anyhow who owwwwwns the chiefs?

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am all kinds of fail this morning. I forgot to keep the drama going. See post below.

Last edited:

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap, doing this wrong. Let me try again.

Como organizador del evento, que tienes por lo menos tomar parte de la responsabilidad . Así es como funciona . Los accidentes de aviación en el océano , cualquiera de esas personas en el avión podría haber salido y inspeccionado que la línea de combustible , ¿verdad?

Last edited:

chris79

Reaction score
If you can figure out a way to park safe... at the bottom of a runout...... inside a ring of 1500 other sleds... let me know. Its an unsafe event... Bottom line. The people that don't know better should still not be subjected to it. Its also your resposibility as a human being to look out for the well being of others don't forget. Turning a blind eye won't fix anything.

I agree with you, it is a unsafe event and i would not be within 100 miles of it. It is also the responsibility of "ALL" backcountry users to educate themselves on responsible and safe practices. Maybe some people that think this event would be cool to see will read this thread and think twice about subjecting themselves to the danger involved with this gong show. The only thing ozone is good for is a demonstration to our kids of what happens when you ingest large amounts of acid in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I agree with you, it is unsafe event and i would not be within 100 miles of it. It is also the responsibility of "ALL" backcountry users to educate themselves on responsible and safe practices. Maybe some people that think this event would be cool to see will read this thread and think twice about subjecting themselves to the danger involved with this gong show. The only thing ozone is good for is a demonstration to our kids of what happens when you ingest large amounts of acid in your life.

Correct... And just saying... "you have the choice to go or don't go".... You better stay quiet when they have another problem and shines a bad light on snowmoiblers and everyone is busy trying to defend the sport...... Its bad for everybody.

chris79

Reaction score
Correct... And just saying... "you have the choice to go or don't go".... You better stay quiet when they have another problem and shines a bad light on snowmoiblers and everyone is busy trying to defend the sport...... Its bad for everybody.

You are right, its bad for everyone. Unfortunately the problem is some peoples common sense level is drastically lower that others and there is nothing we can do about that. I just hope this thread shines some light on the potential dangers involved.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If memory serves me correctly ozone was the first one to leave revy while people were still searching for survivors and recoverying the carnage. The last time I seen him was 3 weeks ago in the parking lot at days inn in revy drinking beer at 730 in the morning. This is the stupidity this doofus brings into town. I think search and rescue were looking for him the same weekend. Anyhow who owwwwwns the chiefs?
Trade me right fawking now!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't ozone own the sunglasses hut in Sunridge mall, or a couple of the sunglasses huts in Calgary?

If there's any truth to that I don't think he needs anyone to sponsor the event but himself.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't ozone own the sunglasses hut in Sunridge mall, or a couple of the sunglasses huts in Calgary?

If there's any truth to that I don't think he needs anyone to sponsor the event but himself.
He sold it recently and is a free agent right now. Lol.

Top Bottom