Onion Lake

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn't the "look how great sledding in Sicamous" thread, its the Onion Lake thread and NOBODY is surprised at the conditions at either place there Mr.Titsdeep. Lol

Fact is a lot of Albertans, myself included, hate the drive, the PST and the 90km/h zones. Sad part is you have Sicamous and we have Onion Lake. Oh well... Sigh

Just saying it's skinnier than I'd go out to ride, even before Mr notsotitsdeep

I used to love the drive, the sodas, the comrade in the truck to and from ect...
Kind of miss it

90 km zones, who does that lol

sent while I should be drinking tea's

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey u just never learn, i'm going to kick your knee as a reminder, no calling peoples pussies, shheeesh.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No i won't kick no knees, Just givin ya a hard time, I'll just drink your beer, no pushing or setting that mini pitbull on me

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No i won't kick no knees, Just givin ya a hard time, I'll just drink your beer, no pushing or setting that mini pitbull on me

I havn't been there, a fan belt and idler changed the destination the day we were going... Went to Falls Crk. Needs more snow.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
falls crrk was ok? when we went by baesline it looked real good, but that was a while ago.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you are heading out this way... Maybe we could tag along...?

that was back in january, been way to cold and no snow. will see what happens over the next week or so. if it warms up i wouldn't mind riding out south of baseline, i could give ya a call when i go again, hope there is some snow?

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking on going out sunday!

I can't make it this weekend, just wondering if the snow got better or worse, looks like snow for lake Louise and north to sk river crossing maybe will get a shot. Let me know what it's like. Will be going next friday Saturday if worth it.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't make it this weekend, just wondering if the snow got better or worse, looks like snow for lake Louise and north to sk river crossing maybe will get a shot. Let me know what it's like. Will be going next friday Saturday if worth it.

Hopefully I'm not working... I'll come scrape up my skis and check er out with ya...

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mind running gravel for a bit either!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't go out there without me big dick. I would love to get out to no tella mountain. Forecast could be promising.

I know eh, supposed to be snowing here soon!!!! Just need snow to melt a bit more in yard and I can yank my trailer out! Give me a shout Kelly!

Top Bottom