Occupy Edmonton

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do these people do? they don't have jobs, they don't seem to contribute to society
do they just smoke cigarettes, drink coffee and try to keep warm all day or are they bums or hippies or what?

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are a bunch of bums getting free handouts the only difference is they don't ask. When homeless people put up a bunch of tenets they got told to take the tents down. On the news it looks like a big mess right on Jasper ave. They don't like how the capitalist system works and i have one name for all of them. They are just a bunch of homeless commies.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I don't get is they've been asked to leave and don't.....................and cops aren't doing a damn thing?!?!?!?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They would have to be on drugs to want to be in Edmonton...;)

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder if the ones with jobs are using their vacation pay?!!lol if so, FAIL.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think they are another bunch of know nothing about anything freeloading d bags, somewhat loosely related to the greenpeace groups farther south. kinda like inbred cousins that are not smart enough to realize it will get cold in edmonton.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i were them i'd pack it up before we reach the -40 mark.... i'd rather call it quits than be sent home because of the weather

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
‎99% of the cookies are ate by 1% of the Monsters.
Occupy Sesame Street!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
like when the germans tried to occupy Russia in the winter....no need to fight just wait for mother nature to kick thier azz. The city should just rent some temporary 8' fence and install it around the block. sit back and wait for mother nature to kick thier azz... they sure love having the tim hortons right across the street...friggin corporations and thier delicious hot coffee greed....

i think they are another bunch of know nothing about anything freeloading d bags, somewhat loosely related to the greenpeace groups farther south. kinda like inbred cousins that are not smart enough to realize it will get cold in edmonton.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay, I was totally wondering what all the tents and chit were that I walk by every day on Jasper. I mean I can tell by their posters and stuff they were protesting the government, but I definitely couldn't quite figure out WHY and WHO is allowing them to squat like that right there. What exactly are they waiting for? I dont understand what they think is supposed to change, what will make them pack up and leave? Either way, they must be pretty damn cold.. LOL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
They will change the world one case of hypothermia at a time......

Okay, I was totally wondering what all the tents and chit were that I walk by every day on Jasper. I mean I can tell by their posters and stuff they were protesting the government, but I definitely couldn't quite figure out WHY and WHO is allowing them to squat like that right there. What exactly are they waiting for? I dont understand what they think is supposed to change, what will make them pack up and leave? Either way, they must be pretty damn cold.. LOL

Top Bottom