Not much mud out there...

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...but still had a good ride on Sunday, and put my SYA snorkel kit to good use. photo 1.JPG

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What size tires do you have on the trail? I've heard some people say they can fit 30's without issues. The more I look at these trails the more tempted I am to just write T&T a check lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing a trail in person the other day man they sit low,.. putting a lift on it makes me wonder how much more premature wear on the a-arm bushings this would cause seeing as the are wearing out in stock form..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Terry from T&T was out with us this weekend with a trail that he had put zilla's on. It seemed great. He had no trouble maneuvering where we went at all!

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What size tires do you have on the trail? I've heard some people say they can fit 30's without issues. The more I look at these trails the more tempted I am to just write T&T a check lol

In the above photo, I have 28" Zillas on the machine, and Elka Stage 4 shocks on all four corners. (I ride a "tad" faster then the average Trail guy lol) Stock, they have 10" ground clearance, I have mine set at 12.5" (Could go higher, but I didn't want to run the axles at that much angle). There are fellows running 30's (and the Trail will turn them without issue). This machine has impressed me a lot - it will go wherever I choose to point it, and with the Evolution Powersports Stage 2 reflash and exhaust, it does it in a hurry. Just write T&T the cheque and have fun - with a set of tires and a snorkel kit you can go places you really shouldn't...

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing a trail in person the other day man they sit low,.. putting a lift on it makes me wonder how much more premature wear on the a-arm bushings this would cause seeing as the are wearing out in stock form..
The A-arm bushings NEED grease - pretty much the same units they used on the old M-series sleds. I ordered a heavy duty set from AJ's SXS Accessories for when mine are worn out. As far as ride height, they should be set at 10" with the factory rubber - I've seen some at other dealer showrooms that were sitting at 8" (not enough spring preload). Mine came from T&T at the proper ride height, corrected for the larger tires.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you guys insist lol good to know. I've read about guys putting zerks in the arms to add some grease.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the above photo, I have 28" Zillas on the machine, and Elka Stage 4 shocks on all four corners. (I ride a "tad" faster then the average Trail guy lol) Stock, they have 10" ground clearance, I have mine set at 12.5" (Could go higher, but I didn't want to run the axles at that much angle). There are fellows running 30's (and the Trail will turn them without issue). This machine has impressed me a lot - it will go wherever I choose to point it, and with the Evolution Powersports Stage 2 reflash and exhaust, it does it in a hurry. Just write T&T the cheque and have fun - with a set of tires and a snorkel kit you can go places you really shouldn't...
You order straight from snorkel your atv? I'm running 28" zillas with no problem, wish I went with 30". I need snorkels soon as I'm getting tired of taking the long way around.

Top Bottom