Noooo!!!!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its that time of year folks. schools back.... which means riding time cut in 3/4. its not so bad for you older people who dont have school. especially since most of us have to hold a job at the same time! its horrible!

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skool Rules...get some education so you can afford the toys later...and the years you spend in school are truly the bestest..really...but you won't know that until later in life...so have fun.
this advise would have been great 15 years ago thanks:eek:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You woke up one morning and you were old...not my fault.
Actually, I wished I'd of listened to the same advice when in school. Now that I look back, it was an absolute blast. Lot of time and little responsibility and a seemingly unending flow of "suds".
this advise would have been great 15 years ago thanks:eek:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its that time of year folks. schools back.... which means riding time cut in 3/4. its not so bad for you older people who dont have school. especially since most of us have to hold a job at the same time! its horrible!

That's funny:d, us older people :eek: that don't have school are working full time. Can't remember what it's like to have 2 months off in the summer!!

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You woke up one morning and you were old...not my fault.
Actually, I wished I'd of listened to the same advice when in school. Now that I look back, it was an absolute blast. Lot of time and little responsibility and a seemingly unending flow of "suds".
from what i remember it was a great time

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny:d, us older people :eek: that don't have school are working full time. Can't remember what it's like to have 2 months off in the summer!!

agree 2 months off! I am lucky to link 2 days off,

enjoy it well you are there man, it is definately the time of your life, double bag it and ride dirty:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah, going to school those big 32 hrs a week, plus every stat off, plus PD days, plus Xmas vacation and two months off in the summer must be rough on you!! :D

Did I mention that I didn't have a day off from June 5 to July 12 working 14+ hours a day? Got one day off and back to work for 2 more weeks straight.

This tear on my cheek.........its for you.

:)

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, going to school those big 32 hrs a week, plus every stat off, plus PD days, plus Xmas vacation and two months off in the summer must be rough on you!! :D

Did I mention that I didn't have a day off from June 5 to July 12 working 14+ hours a day? Got one day off and back to work for 2 more weeks straight.

This tear on my cheek.........its for you.

:)

so your giving me heck.:d in that case i suppose you NEVER EVER had a summer vacation? haha jk

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had the first day today. it sucked as i would of imagined. i mean yeah it ws cool causei saw all my friends but the whole...SCHOOL part sucked

Top Bottom