Next Alberta Election

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is anyone that voted for the nothead gang, actually willing to admit it, or do admit it and won't vote for them again?

Just curious. I know about 6 people that voted for her, and only 1 so far, has said "won't be voting for her again".....

............and the other 5 will?????...................wow, now that's pretty ****ing scary!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
............and the other 5 will?????...................wow, now that's pretty ****ing scary!
You can't even have a civil conversation with these people Cat. They are so brainwashed on the green movement and political correctness that you may as well talk to a friggen head of lettuce. We are doomed with out a united right next election. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know one or two. They all say they made a mistake. One guy voted NDP because he said Harper needed out! That guy shouldn't be allowed to vote even! I asked him if he realized that provincial elections and federal are different. He didn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is this even a topic right now?, lets wait for another 2.5 years and see how bad this province is after nothead and her goons have had their way with it! Who knows there may be another hate vote, but my prediction is the hate is towards the NDP and FFS it better not be in favor of the liberals! Lol

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are over 200,000 govt employees and then add the companies that work with govt grants and then there are the greenies and some BS promises and toss in a few retards and poof................nothead has support.
There needs to be a united front next election as this province can not handle another 4 years of this biotch and her loser followers.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is this even a topic right now?, lets wait for another 2.5 years and see how bad this province is after nothead and her goons have had their way with it! Who knows there may be another hate vote, but my prediction is the hate is towards the NDP and FFS it better not be in favor of the liberals! Lol

...Because now is the time to start the discussion. So people can have discussions out in the real world with their friends and families and get to a point where we agree to avoid another catastrophe when election time rolls in. My point is that we all need to agree and collectively make a statement that wont be split over trivial matters.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
...Because now is the time to start the discussion. So people can have discussions out in the real world with their friends and families and get to a point where we agree to avoid another catastrophe when election time rolls in. My point is that we all need to agree and collectively make a statement that wont be split over trivial matters.

Holio for Premier!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember all this mess has to be " undone " , that will take time and money ... Sadly that will be in short supply when knot head is done...
Those that voted NDP have really no idea how much this will set Alberta back !! Seen this movie play out in BC , and it does not end well..,,
The next government will have to make "Drastic "cuts to try and gain some ground back . All at a time when the average tax payer can least afford it ...
I would venture to say the next premier , may be the most crucial to Albertas future in a long ,long time !
We need to choose wisely, or a large sector will simply refuse to stay the course of spending restraints , and we will just tread water ... And flip back and forth between the two styles of government .... Much like BC has done for decades ....

In short we need Ralph 2:0..... Badly !

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed must tell the people before the election what needs to be done and its a bit of a time to get it done .... step son was over last night that clown voted ndp and he still doesnt get that raising the minimum wage isnt a good thing and doesnt get the transfer payments
Just remember all this mess has to be " undone " , that will take time and money ... Sadly that will be in short supply when knot head is done...
Those that voted NDP have really no idea how much this will set Alberta back !! Seen this movie play out in BC , and it does not end well..,,
The next government will have to make "Drastic "cuts to try and gain some ground back . All at a time when the average tax payer can least afford it ...
I would venture to say the next premier , may be the most crucial to Albertas future in a long ,long time !
We need to choose wisely, or a large sector will simply refuse to stay the course of spending restraints , and we will just tread water ... And flip back and forth between the two styles of government .... Much like BC has done for decades ....

In short we need Ralph 2:0..... Badly !

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I fear the provincial NDP & Federal Liberals will both get second terms. There are a lot of folks who go to school, work government or institutional jobs, are low income and rely on government support etc. who will gladly vote them back in.

It is the minority of the population which finances the support and services for the majority..... Sooner or later they are going to run out of other peoples money.... In fact a lot of it has evaporated already and they are just borrowing as a stop gap.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This NDP government we have right now is dealing with a dysfunctional shop manual. The manual shows you how to tear stuff apart but doesn't show you how to put it back together again. We are royally fawked till we get a new Premier that doesn't need a shop manual to fix things.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fear the provincial NDP & Federal Liberals will both get second terms. There are a lot of folks who go to school, work government or institutional jobs, are low income and rely on government support etc. who will gladly vote them back in.

It is the minority of the population which finances the support and services for the majority..... Sooner or later they are going to run out of other peoples money.... In fact a lot of it has evaporated already and they are just borrowing as a stop gap.
A page out of Obama's book. Create as many poor people as possible & tell them they are poor because of the rich people ....
works well for the Dems down south, stay in power forever ... But eventually the country goes down the chitter.....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If people can't decide between WR and PC the NDP might get in again, that makes me panic a bit!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

True, I'm just saying hopefully history doesn't repeat itself, and we have a long way to go.
I seen alot of discussion prior to the last provincial election on social media, amongst coworkers,etc it didn't help than.

Prentice and Smith did alot of things to help the NDP move into position. If actions speak louder than words than IMO, it was evident after nothead being in power for 5mths during the federal election, that Albertans elected conservative seats.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True, I'm just saying hopefully history doesn't repeat itself, and we have a long way to go.
I seen alot of discussion prior to the last provincial election on social media, amongst coworkers,etc it didn't help than.

Prentice and Smith did alot of things to help the NDP move into position. If actions speak louder than words than IMO, it was evident after nothead being in power for 5mths during the federal election, that Albertans elected conservative seats.

Totally

Top Bottom