Next Alberta Election

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who are you going to support? Why? I hope the conservatives don't split the vote again...

Wildrose for me. I think Brian Jean is a great leader and genuinely has Albertans best interest as his focus.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not to proud to say who I would vote.....Wildrose.

Conservatives are corrupt. They spend money wildly as well just on a conservative style.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likely Wildrose again, realistically i'd vote for anyone as long as it meant getting rid of the NDP. Really hoping they will realize they need each other to get rid of the NDP and will merge.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well hopefully the two parties can agree and merge or come out with a single party with the same views .... im not sure jason kenney is going about his bid the right way but hopefully can get them together

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wildrose if there is no unified party for the right. The Conservatives still don't get it from what I can see. Now they are trying to disqualify Kenney so to hell with them.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be hard to trust the PC party again however I don't think Brian Jean has the right stuff for the job. I would like to see Kenny lead the Wildrose party and give Brian a cabinet position after the Wildrose blow the NDspend out of the water.

That Reform Party of Alberta really need to get on the right wing band wagon. If they don't there are going to be responsible for vote splitting. Randy Thoriston doesn't have the right stuff either.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who are you going to support? Why? I hope the conservatives don't split the vote again...

Wildrose for me. I think Brian Jean is a great leader and genuinely has Albertans best interest as his focus.

X2 for Brian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wildrose if there is no unified party for the right. The Conservatives still don't get it from what I can see. Now they are trying to disqualify Kenney so to hell with them.

I think Thomas Lukaszuk is pondering running as PC leader. I think he's waiting to see who gets on board with Kenney or if the Kenney train ever leaves the station.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the current moment I would also vote Brian Jean and the Wildrose, I also agree with some here that say he isn't the right man for the job but Rachel Notley definitely isn't and I don't believe Kenney is either.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the current moment I would also vote Brian Jean and the Wildrose, I also agree with some here that say he isn't the right man for the job but Rachel Notley definitely isn't and I don't believe Kenney is either.

Much can change in 2 years but I agree with you...Kenney reminds me too much of Jim Prentice....maybe that will change

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree , Rachel Knotley isn't the right @man@ for the job. :)

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between WR, NDP and PC, I would probably vote WR.

I would like to see someone who is fiscally conservative and fairly liberal "rights wise." I am so sick of someone identifying as "conservative" preaching how all gays are going to hell (or some other crap that really doesn't matter) giving most normal people (meaning those who are either good with current public attitude or know that that whole line of argument is throwing hand grenades into a truckload of dead horses) a reason to mistrust a political party in general.

I have come to realize that for me, anyone who is too extreme, on most things, is not someone I would necessarily want in power. At the end of the day, I really just think we could do with a bit of a return to basic services. I still miss Ralph.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should not have any interest in this election as I have been a bc resident since late may 2014. But living for 53 years in alberta and still having friends and relatives living there and watching Nothead operate for the last two years she's not only tearing down the alberta economy but slowly contributing to the demise of Canada as well. As alberta residents vote her the he'll out. BC long time residents who live in paradise were I live run into many albertans who own property here but no one claims to have voted NDP. Well someone had to of because they are in power but you have the power to vote her out.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the odd person on here that voted NDP , in the last election have been extremely quiet .....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between WR, NDP and PC, I would probably vote WR.

I would like to see someone who is fiscally conservative and fairly liberal "rights wise." I am so sick of someone identifying as "conservative" preaching how all gays are going to hell (or some other crap that really doesn't matter) giving most normal people (meaning those who are either good with current public attitude or know that that whole line of argument is throwing hand grenades into a truckload of dead horses) a reason to mistrust a political party in general.

I have come to realize that for me, anyone who is too extreme, on most things, is not someone I would necessarily want in power. At the end of the day, I really just think we could do with a bit of a return to basic services. I still miss Ralph.
Careful, this middle of the road thinking often gets you labelled as a liberal around here. Canadian politics is turning into a divide and conquer game much like the US where you are either staunch right wing or far left wing when the reality is most people are centrist and believe in policies that both parties bring to the table. The outer reaches of either spectrum are not successful in governance.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So is anyone that voted for the nothead gang, actually willing to admit it, or do admit it and won't vote for them again?

Just curious. I know about 6 people that voted for her, and only 1 so far, has said "won't be voting for her again".....

Top Bottom