Media lies.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make more money if you are engaged (angry) faux does it every night, people like to be engaged lol

Division for profit feeds the attention economy. fact

I think its kinda hard to argue that the looney left that watch CNN and MSNBC are far weirder than the Fox viewers. Cry at the sky much?

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeeeaaaahhh

Attachments

• 1AAE9020-996B-4AFB-AD08-CD3EB1C13383.jpeg
    1AAE9020-996B-4AFB-AD08-CD3EB1C13383.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 170

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have zero social media as well, other than this site. I do monitor a lot of news websites from left to right wing and try and draw my own conclusions on what's really going on.
Have been doing that for a few years now. I do send some pictures to IG but don't subscribe/follow a lot of the brain washers.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yesterday, it was a 70 year old woman with a walker giving out soup that got trampled by one of the horses. Today...............

........ a media release Sunday, the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) said a 49-year-old woman reported being seriously injured after an "interaction" with a Toronto Police Service officer on a horse at roughly 5:14 p.m. Friday.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally agree once we get our government issues delt with we turn on them,they need to go , charged with accomplishes to the same crimes as our leaders, jail time for everyone of them,good timing we can use the so called isolation camps to lock them all up

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally agree once we get our government issues delt with we turn on them,they need to go , charged with accomplishes to the same crimes as our leaders, jail time for everyone of them,good timing we can use the so called isolation camps to lock them all up
That would be the sweetest turn of events I could imagine!

Top Bottom