Media lies.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get your news and views from Facebook then you live an echo chamber. Don't matter if you're Right wing or Left wing you're being pummeled with like minded news and people. Try getting off social media once in awhile your mental health will thank you.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get your news and views from Facebook then you live an echo chamber. Don't matter if you're Right wing or Left wing you're being pummeled with like minded news and people. Try getting off social media once in awhile your mental health will thank you.
not just FB, MSM.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
N
But zero chance your sources that the algorithms are flooding you with could be wrong. Correct?
Nope, i have never said my sources are 100% correct. There is misinformation everywhere. What algorithms do you mean?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do understand algorithms, just wondering which ones you are referring too.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't understand algorithms?

Like I said, use someone else's device not signed into anything. Clear cookies. Search a subject, not a site.

Variety is the spice of life.

If an 18yr old goes to a rig camp for 2 years only exposed to the water hauler/vac guys, and the other hands, add facebook, the troll farm memes, misinformation.... I could go on lol

Those are influential years, use your time/mind wisely. Don't share garbage, negativity. Share something nice.

If we all got on the same page, we can fix it all, they can't beat us until they divide us. Wake up please.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do understand algorithms, just wondering which ones you are referring too.
Algorithms have no political or science based affiliation. You search Flat Earth and your feed will flood with flat earth stories. You search for round earth and your feed will flood with the same. All I'm saying is it works with anything. Its design it to give you like minded advertising or stories that "you" want to see. Thats the only point I was making. Watch the Social Dilemma. It will all make sense once you've seen it. Trust the plan....;) lol

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make more money if you are engaged (angry) faux does it every night, people like to be engaged lol

Division for profit feeds the attention economy. fact

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Algorithms have no political or science based affiliation. You search Flat Earth and your feed will flood with flat earth stories. You search for round earth and your feed will flood with the same. All I'm saying is it works with anything. Its design it to give you like minded advertising or stories that "you" want to see. Thats the only point I was making. Watch the Social Dilemma. It will all make sense once you've seen it. Trust the plan....;) lol
I am well aware how they work, not all search engines use algorithms though (or the same types). Google/FB uses the most and biased (censored) ones at that. Most MSM uses them.

Time to step away from the google world for awhile and realize there are other things out there.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It doesn't work worth chit. The algorithm shows me hardly anything im interested in....

Thats why i come to snow and mud lol
Ha ha. Me too. I have zero social media other than Snow n mud. The off highway geniuses on here keep me well informed and I decide what’s normal, right or wrong on my own after that. This site is complete from vibrators to mud tires. One stop shop

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have zero social media as well, other than this site. I do monitor a lot of news websites from left to right wing and try and draw my own conclusions on what's really going on.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha. Me too. I have zero social media other than Snow n mud. The off highway geniuses on here keep me well informed and I decide what’s normal, right or wrong on my own after that. This site is complete from vibrators to mud tires. One stop shop

I have instagram. Its all pictures of sledding, boats, sports cars, big houses, good food and hot women.

Its not so bad, the algorithm works ok on instagram.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have instagram. Its all pictures of sledding, boats, sports cars, big houses, good food and hot women.

Its not so bad, the algorithm works ok on instagram.

That guy with the heli and hockey on the mountain lake.....is that you ;)

Top Bottom