Media lies.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing how the Legacy Media have further divided the country and citizens. With their mickey-mouse reporting and agenda driven mandates, how they jump on the minimal exposure (mole hill) and work it into a catastrophe is beyond me. Their are so many sheep in this country, as well as, people who can't think for themselves and they swallow hook line and sinker what the Legacy Media spews. A couple of cases in point below......

Once again from the Communist Broadcasting Corporation who have received millions of dollars of our hard earned money through monies donated by our Communist leader Trudope. One swastika, a mirada of lies, and the whole place goes to ch!t in a hand basket. Why do people not get another view on the news instead of swolling every thing that Legacy Media lays out, hook-line-sinker??

Once again from the Communist Broadcasting Corporation who have received millions of dollars of our hard earned money through monies donated by our Communist leader Trudope.......https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/convoy-protest-friendship-1.6339582

But the convoy protest has added a new strain on relationships. Concerns and outrage over the participation of white nationalists, the presence of swastikas and Confederate flags at the rally and reports of harassing and intimidating behaviour by some protesters have prompted some to sever their friendships with rally supporters.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ANYONE ONE THAT LISTEN TO OR WATCHES LEGACY MEDIA NEEDS TO GET THE HEAD CHECK OUT ..... THE CBC IS A JOKE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT, CAN WAIT TILL THE DAY A GOVERENMENT WITH SOME BALLS SACKS ALL OF CBC. POS IS WHAT IT IS ALONG WITH CTV GLOBEL BELL ECT. WHAT A DISGRACE TO CANADIANS!!

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And people wonder why joe rogan is so popular compared to other media outletts its because he has parties from
Both sides of a arguement and can carry out a adult conversation and then the people listening/watching can make up thete own mind, you know like how its spose to be, media outlets shouldnt be be able to accept any money from any form of government what so ever, if people are to dumb to figure that hey if im given severa million dollars it wouldnt sway ones opinion or they would have no influence on whats being said,

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We HAD friends who are professional people who will talk you down if you say anything against the communist broadcaster c$&t$ they watch it and absorb it like a sponge and will not listen if you show them another media story they like to fall back on the conspiracy theory

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe how the panelists on CTV’s Question Period this morning are deflecting all the problems on the trucker convoys onto the Conservative Party? They blame Bergen and Pollievre for supporting them and say they should be taking the argument to the Liberals. To busy worried about their own internal strife than helping Canadians? What about the Liberals? They are the ruling govt at they not? The media is so corrupt that I think the only resolution is to now target them with convoys and hamper their ability to work as well.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your welcome to toss up one of the things I'm brainwashed about, prove it or STFU.
Do you believe the Vaxx is safe & effective?

Do you believe all the cases of death and damage from vaxx injury are fake or way over exaggerated?

Do you believe the MSM?

Do You believe the government is operating at all in Canadians best interest?

Do you think the gobal elite are pushing for a one world Government is simply a conspiracy theory?

Do you believe the Hospitals are truly overrun and they have been reporting truthfully this entire time?

Etc etc etc……

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Media is the greatest tool, if you can control what people think/know then you control perception, perception becomes reality/the norm = control of society as a whole.

The real question is how long has the media been doing this and about what specific and important ideas/events.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Media is the greatest tool, if you can control what people think/know then you control perception, perception becomes reality/the norm = control of society as a whole.

The real question is how long has the media been doing this and about what specific and important ideas/events.

Hitler knew this very well.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20220214_115640.jpg

HighSpeedLowDrag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• quote-no-one-understood-better-than-stalin-that-the-true-object-of-propaganda-is-neither-to-al...jpg
    quote-no-one-understood-better-than-stalin-that-the-true-object-of-propaganda-is-neither-to-al...jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 160

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other day me and a buddy were talking on the phone about a 5.4 ford engine he was repairing. Then suddenly Im getting youtube videos on repairing 5.4L engines. Coinky dink? Not likely
Same with me when I started getting Taylormade driver ads after searching on Golf Towns website. Even started getting emails like WTF?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's no wonder the world is divided.

Advertisements don't bother me, sometimes they're handy. It's the misinformation that is dangerous. Constant lying,denying distraction and deflection is very hurtful and dividing, misinformation is tearing our society apart.

It's a steady drip of discontent, unjustness, negativity, and misinformation, any hot button topic really.

It's built into your news feed and social media, drip drip drip.

Use a relative's device without your sign in, someone with different opinions. Try it. :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's no wonder the world is divided.

Advertisements don't bother me, sometimes they're handy. It's the misinformation that is dangerous. Constant lying,denying distraction and deflection is very hurtful and dividing, misinformation is tearing our society apart.

It's a steady drip of discontent, unjustness, negativity, and misinformation, any hot button topic really.

It's built into your news feed and social media, drip drip drip.

Use a relative's device without your sign in, someone with different opinions. Try it. :)
As soon as I read an article on the freedom convoy my Factbook feed was swamped with like minded posts and stories. The internet is a scary thing.

Top Bottom