Newly Released Aerocharger Kit for $3900

Aerocharger

Reaction score
Need Boost? Aerocharger is going to release another XM Kit.

Over the next two days we will be posting more information about our new kit. Stay Tuned.

Last edited:

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Need Boost? Aerocharger is going to release another XM Kit.

Interesting. And very tempting. Was super impressed with the aerocharged XM I rode earlier this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aerocharger

Reaction score

We just released our new XM Kit and updated our pricingfor the other XM Kits. If you have any questions, please post it here orcontact us at 913-829-3400.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We just released our new XM Kit and updated our pricingfor the other XM Kits. If you have any questions, please post it here orcontact us at 913-829-3400.
How does the fuel programmer work? is it already set up and you don't touch it? Reason I ask is I see the kit comes with the boost gauge but no A/F. Also I heard a rumor your working on cracking the ecm for the etec's so there will be no more fuel controller? is this true or am I misinformed? If it is true do you know when we can expect this to be available?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

.. Dam that's impressive pricing guys.. They have theses kits very dialled in, true quick hp upgrade for sure..

Aerocharger

Reaction score

At this time our fuel controller works really well for the E-TEC, down the road we plan on making other fuel controller available. Our E-TEC controller comes ready to plug and play. If you wanted to fine tune the setup then we would recommend purchasing the A/F gauge.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

At this time our fuel controller works really well for the E-TEC, down the road we plan on making other fuel controller available. Our E-TEC controller comes ready to plug and play. If you wanted to fine tune the setup then we would recommend purchasing the A/F gauge.

Thanks for the info. Out of curiosity do u have an eta of when we will hear what other fueling options your coming up with? near future?

Aerocharger

Reaction score

You're welcome. As of right now we are not able to provide a time frame for any other options or which applications they would be for.

Aerocharger

Reaction score

All SKI-DOO kits on sale to promote our new "Back Country" Kit. At $3900 or go full throttle with the Air to Snow Intercooled Kit for $5495. Visit our website for more information.

sledneckx69

Reaction score

Wouldn't be any chance for those of us who bought a kit in the last year or so, who paid $6800 US, could expect a little something in the mail from you guys???

Top Bottom