Newby in Golden!!!!

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was nice to meet you murray - i didn't get to ride with you cause had technical diffuculties with sled (seized crank), good luck with the new baby

mad mikes sled rentals

Reaction score
hey murry if you know the different shades of pink you have big problems dude mike here just bought 2 800 cats starting a rental business and new trailer couldnt let you show me down ha ha call when your in town from work logging truck sitting quite bit congrates on the boy

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet name "madman". nice to see you into the new high-tech world on here. got ur sleds already? i will probably be up here till breakup......... about mid March or hopefully later this year. we'll get out to Chatter maybe at the end of the year agin?????

Murray

getnutz

Reaction score
Save a couple days in April. Should have a new helmet by then and be ready to go. Going to keep the XP I guess.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Murry....

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.... which you've done... :D

Welcome, hopefully one day we'll meet on some slope.... enjoy the site...!

IT'S RASPBERRY!!!! LOL. hey all, just wanted to say hi & introduce myself to those of you who weren`t following me around here in Golden on Sat at Quartz Creek.
My name is Murray & I`m a Yammaholic!!!!! :D hehehe. i`m new to the 4-stroke scene & LOVIN IT!!!! i`m on a new Nytro & yes.............. it`s one of the many shades of pink. i have heard it all in the past month or so, so it`s all good when you see it & laugh. but remember............ i`ll be the one pulling your sorry arse out from a big stuck someday!!!! LOL.
Anyways, i`ve been on DooTalk for a cpl years & Snowest for awhile & now peaking in here as well & the site looks & sounds good!!!!

Safe riding & anyone out here looking for info or a friendly rideréguide.........give me a pm & i`ll help when i can(work out in AB in the `patch`)

RN

getnutz

Reaction score
No sour grapes for me Raspberry. Got good check up from doc on friday. Start some physio next week. Should be ready to go 4 April 1. Going to get helmet from Klim or Thor. Something light. Any thoughts.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sour grapes for me Raspberry. Got good check up from doc on friday. Start some physio next week. Should be ready to go 4 April 1. Going to get helmet from Klim or Thor. Something light. Any thoughts.

Good to hear about the A-OK on the check-up "nutz"

I have looked at the Klim out here & cpl places......... i don't think they're that light. I would hit a mountain bike place in Calgary or Saskatoon somewhere. I found mine down in Medicine Hat.
I'll bring the RV out & we'll go stay at Chatter for a weekend & party like a rockstar!!!!:D

RN

getnutz

Reaction score
Going to check a bike shop on Mon, Tue called Spoke and Sport in Stoon. Found them on web site. Might be alright. Klim claims tobe 3 lbs. Hate to order 1 and find its heavy. Maybe someone has 1 and can give some inside info. Whats the bike shop in the Hat. I will be back there for work in 3 weeks.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't remember the shop name, but it was down on Kingsway Ave about half way down the street on the West side & it was across from a Muffler shop i think. There is a car wash & an Esso right there on the same side of the street also. My helmet is made by GIRO i think & it was about $150 ish i think.

RN

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

if you want light try they have some good ones there not sure if its what you want

Top Bottom