Revelstoke Ladies Ride

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
:party2:Our 3rd :d ladies ride sponsored by the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club, Snowmoible Revelstoke Society and the BC Snowmobile Federation will be held Sat. Mar. 3/12 on Boulder Mtn.
Here is the reg. form http://www.revelstokesnowmobileclub...toke Ladies Ride 2012 - Registration Form.pdf
We need your reg. form and fee before the ride for insur. and planning purposes so please get it in to us a soon as you can.
Mail it to:
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club/Ladies Ride
Box 1849
Revelstoke, B.C.
V0E 2S0.

Sat. morning we`ll all meet 8 a.m. last yr. there was 39 of us from all over B.C., mostly AB and some from the NW states.
Lots of couples come in for the wknd. and arrange their own rides on Fri. and Sun.
Meet at the Boulder back lot by the toll booth and we`ll break into groups to get us all up to the cabin. At the cabin you`ll break into groups for your morning adventure with a couple of special guests. Back to the cabin for lunch bout 12-12:30 break into groups and head out for the aft. session.
It`s always a lot of fun, you`ll meet a lot of other ladies with the same interests, you`ll experience mtn. riding, probably deep snow, meet some new friends, have a Boulder Smokin` Grill lunch and a couple free tours of Boulder all for $20.

I`ve heard there will also be something going on when you get back down to the lot. We are arranging to have a dinner around 7:30-8, your boys are welcome to join us and there is a shuttle and a you pay a driver service to get your wheels and you home.
We are looking for a few small draw prizes for the awards at the dinner. Does someone want to take this one on?

I`ll have more details soon. Get those reg. forms in, I`m looking forward to seeing everyone again, we had a lot of fun last yr.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SUPER HUGE amount of fun in the years we have attended. Every year we bring more people bcz it is so fun. I think even the husbands enjoy it alot- they get to lose their women for the day and ride together and then meet up for a nice date later...

I loved the year we had T-shirts Kathy: I wonder how much interest there would be in making up some official Ladies Ride swag???

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Richelle would you like to do the t-shirt thing? I`m looking for help here, I would like one and I did have an offer to produce them recently that I could pass on to you. Ladies who is interested in a t-shirt?

We are having dinner at the Hillcrest in the Begbie Room ;).

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Dinner at the Hillcrest Buffet Style. If you would like to come to dinner you must make a commitment and call the hotel 250-837-3322, pay by credit card for how many are comming with you. Just tell them it is for the Ladies Ride Mar. 3. Prepaying price is $28 inludes tax and gratuity. The room we have holds 72 hoping to fill it.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Richelle would you like to do the t-shirt thing? I`m looking for help here, I would like one and I did have an offer to produce them recently that I could pass on to you. Ladies who is interested in a t-shirt?

We are having dinner at the Hillcrest in the Begbie Room ;).

Sure Kathy: forward to me and I will do what I can to determine interest and have the t-shirts made if others are on board too. Would love to help out :)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Have had some inquires for accomodations so here is the list of Corp. Supporters for the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society, their website addy`s are there and we ask you to please support the business`s that support snowmobiling in Revy. I have had a lot of the guys who showed us around last yr. volunteer to do it again, guess they had fun too, love those guys.

Everyone is welcome to come for dinner, but you must call the Hillcrest 250-837-3322 and pay by cc., the night of you check in at the desk on your way in. Menu is attatched. They do also have a shuttle service you can enquire about. They will allow for some stragglers but then the price changes, so you see Chantal has given us a nice discount. We have a private room as long as there doesn`t end up being more than 72 of us and YES there is a bar.;) The chicken/pasta dish will be changed so there is vegan choices.

Still looking for some small donations for draw prizes.​
paperclip.png
Attached Files

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
The Hillcrest does have a few rooms available now for Fri,. Sat. the sledder Mar. rate is $153.00 plus taxes. If your a member of a BCSF club and are planning on staying at the Sandman they have a special rate for you also. Ask at the Days Inn also.

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I hope this winter is treating you well and that you have been out riding more than I have so far this year! I have been a stay at home mom for the past few months and have been trying to get our 5 month old baby girl to take a bottle for many reasons, one of them being..... so I can go out for at least one ride before the season is over! I am hoping to make it to the Revelstoke Ladies Ride this year, we will see what happens in the next few weeks! Last year our Ladies Ride ended up being the same day, so I was unable to attend for that reason. This year however, our ride is planned for the following weekend, on Saturday March 10th. I would like to extend an invite to all of you ladies. The ride was a great success last year and I hope that it will be even better this year! The days structure is very similar to the Revelstoke Ladies Ride. In the evening after the ladies ride we are also having a Dinner & Dance Fundraiser. There will be a catered dinner, DJ music, a silent auction, 50/50 and a chance at winning a Twin Anchors Houseboat Vacation. The tickets for this event just went out this week and are selling quickly! If interested in attending, you should purchase your tickets soon. Information for both events as well as the Ladies Ride Registration Form will be available on the website Hunters Range If you have any questions or would like a registration form emailed to you contact Karla Schubert at 250-838-9827 or karlakriese@hotmail.com Happy Sledding!

Reaction score
More info on the Hunters Range Ladies Ride is available on Snow and Mud under the Western Canadian Riding (Okanagan/Shuswap) Threads.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We now have 41 saying they are attending on the FB page and there are 27 confirmed for dinner, get your reg. and fees in ladies and make the call to the Hillcrest.

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f4/ladies-ride-61546.html

This is a social for everyone after your ride on Fri. Thanks Thunderstruck and Nash Trailers.
;)

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
As of today I have also recieved reg. forms for:

Holly Quin
Julia Caceres Booth
Yolande Tarnowski
Bev Rhodes
Adele Borys
Rhonda Dawn
Stephanie Ballendine
Melinda Culpepper Martonik
Lori Whitley

Please get your registrations in need to know how many are attending for planning purposes. If your in Revelstoke you can also drop them off at Rough Country.
Thanks, Kathy.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Getting late to mail your reg. forms now unless you express post it. You can also at this point fax it to 250-837-6511 and pay your fee when you get here. I do need to know how many are comming!!!!!!!!
I will update the attending list on Fri. aft.

IMG_2195.jpg

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Reg. received this wk. are

Megan Coffey
Terri Vaive
Karne Garrett
Adrienne LaFleur
Nadine Stafford
Nicole Eckel
Megan MacDougall
Christina Hayes
Tammy Wood
Robyn Ostlulnd​

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
8:30 ladies at the latest, meet on the little hill across from toll booth in back lot, get rested up it`s gonna be deeeeep.

Top Bottom