Oldie, but still a massive newbie.

SnowKitty

Reaction score
So I live in wetaskiwin. I"ve lived in the country all my life until I was a teenager, until I moved to edmonton and the city life sucked me in.

But I will say, I'm back in wetaskiwin, and genuinely missing the good old days of going out, and having fun without an internet connection, or even a smart phone. Lately I"ve been missing the farm, and I"m trying to find some way to feel more comfortable in the country setting again. (wetaskiwin is already getting too flashy. Too many rude people, no sense of community)

As I said, a complete and utter newb here. just trying to get back in touch with myself, and the person that I was to begin with.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:welcomebluesign: to the family snowkitty!! Do ya have a sled right now or just thinking about it?? There's lots of different opinions on what is the greatest machines.... so have fun!!

SnowKitty

Reaction score
i can honestly say i've never been on a sled before. I remember quading when i lived on the farm 18 years ago, and even on the quad when we lived in mexico years ago. but I can only imagine how different that is, going from the dirt roads to icy slopes.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well..... speaking from experience, both sledding and quadding are addicting!!! ... and both can be money pits! lol.... :d Are you thinking of getting something? or just checking out the site?

SnowKitty

Reaction score
just checking it out for now. last time i was on the quad, i had to swerve to avoid hitting someone and ended up being thrown and getting run over by the quad haha. I couldn't walk for 2 months. I still get pains x.x i did send you a message though, talk to me there, i can be a private person at times x.x

SnowKitty

Reaction score
Ok I've tried sending you at least three personal messages but apparently I'm doing something wrong or my computer isn't working .... can you message me??? Lol. (I hate being a newbie x.x)

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA...... I've been getting them.... you're just to fast.... I can't answer quick enough..... catch ya there!! :cool:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...

Top Bottom