Hello all..... from a fresh m&s newbie

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess this is where I introduce myself so here it goes. My name is Chris and I am a flat land rider who has decided to jump aboard the turbo nytro bandwagon. I have hopes of building one bad nytro with the help of the m&s community. My past experience is all on old cats, but I am enjoying the simplicity of the yamy. I am sure you will see some posts with questions from me, so if you have some knowledge and don't mind sharing it about the topic at hand it would be great! Thanks in advance and I will pick your brains in due time.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you've come to the right place. there are members here that have done everything you could possibly do to a nytro, and most are glad to help out with some good info. welcome aboard and have fun

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
That teeroy sure was eloquent yesterday! As you see from his avatar, he is usually a little on the "backwoods" side........

Saying that, it is nice to see his kind words of welcome and I will add mine.......

Welcome to the site and enjoy the banter and all the BS as well as all the great information members will throw to help each other through the various seasons.......:welcome:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site...

Top Bottom