Newby in Golden!!!!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IT'S RASPBERRY!!!! LOL. hey all, just wanted to say hi & introduce myself to those of you who weren`t following me around here in Golden on Sat at Quartz Creek.
My name is Murray & I`m a Yammaholic!!!!! :D hehehe. i`m new to the 4-stroke scene & LOVIN IT!!!! i`m on a new Nytro & yes.............. it`s one of the many shades of pink. i have heard it all in the past month or so, so it`s all good when you see it & laugh. but remember............ i`ll be the one pulling your sorry arse out from a big stuck someday!!!! LOL.
Anyways, i`ve been on DooTalk for a cpl years & Snowest for awhile & now peaking in here as well & the site looks & sounds good!!!!

Safe riding & anyone out here looking for info or a friendly rideréguide.........give me a pm & i`ll help when i can(work out in AB in the `patch`)

RN

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the site. Could you post some pics of this raspberry sled you speak of? lol

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Murray. I wouldn`t say its pink BUT Raspberry is the polite way to describe the color. Great sled guys and It can really climb and get around in the snow. Hey you will let us know when your little son is born will you. Good luck to the upcoming birth. Say hello to your wife from all the Snow And Mud guys she meet this past weekend.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it`s funny.......... i don`t even have pics of it yet. :eek:
i will take some tomorrow out at Chatter Creek & post tomorrow night. good to hear Gorman was nice today Glen.

RN

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey it was nice t meet you and your wife. Thanks for the help and all the good laughs. Glad you both could attend the dinner. For the record it is an awesome looking sled. Let us know when u have the baby and ride safe.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site RaspberryNytro. How do you like that ADR rig and are you and the crew's keeping busy?

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the rig due to the lack of moving parts around the rig floor nowadays!!!! alot safer.............. but more electronics & hydraulics to worry about & tend to . we've been steady thru the fall & into this season now & supposed to have a decent winter up in Wabasca.(if it stays cold enuff)

RN

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey Murray, you and your buddies did an awesome job touring us around Quartz. Although I've ridden the area before I sure learned a lot about some of the "Finer" riding spots....again

THANKS.

Hey, does this look like the sled you have no photos of...well now you do

RaspberryNytro

:) :) :) :) :)

Attachments

• P1190071_1_1.jpg
    P1190071_1_1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 188

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Murray, Thanks For Showing Us Around Quartz Creek On Saturday.... I Drive The Big 1000rt Blue Summit. Glad You Made It To The Dinner With Your Wife(see Seperate Thread About Your Wife/and "soon To Be" Baby Boy). Never Been Back To Area 51, So That Was A Treat, Especially Dropping Over The Cornice Into That Bowl.... Was Cool. Hope To Hook-up And Ride Again, Some Day With You. Riding On Sunday At Gorman Was Awesome, With All That Sunshine!!! :) ........... Over

gfrentz

Reaction score
Murry
Thanks for taking us up to Quartz this weekend. Help from fellows like yourself and the other guides make all the difference to a safe, and wonderful
ride to a few new places.
and especially to your wife for letting you go at this late time.
let us know when the new bundle arrives.Good health to your family
Thanks again from all of us
Gordon (white Finger )
and all the Grande Cache Bunch:

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tour around Quartz on Saterday Murray, I was riding the old 97 summit 670 and next time I wont take the EASY way into area 51!!!:D:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude....raspberries are red. ;) Thanx for touring us around Sat. I knew you were an expierienced guide for sure....when you showed up at the creek Gordie's sled was buried in; just after we had it dug out, and were getting ready to drive it out. :) Enjoy that new baby, and be safe in the hills.
Shredder

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude....raspberries are red. ;) Thanx for touring us around Sat. I knew you were an expierienced guide for sure....when you showed up at the creek Gordie's sled was buried in; just after we had it dug out, and were getting ready to drive it out. :) Enjoy that new baby, and be safe in the hills.
Shredder

hmmmm.......... you're right, they r red!!!! man it was so hard to keep track of you all, but then i look around & see flies stuck on flypaper(stuck all over the place).......just kiddin guys. it was my pleasure & i really had a good day. didn't have too many stucks at all & got a chance to ride Paker's T-Nytro(WOW). thx again for the meal & good times at the Lodge that night as well.
i will proudly show off my new decals on the truck & trailer this year!!!

RN

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you happen to ride with the big boys this weekend????

no man i didn't have a chance to make it out but next year forsure. i didn't even make it out sleding at all this weekend last time i was out was last fri. but i think i am heading out around the okangan area on thursday.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Murry
Thanks for taking us up to Quartz this weekend. Help from fellows like yourself and the other guides make all the difference to a safe, and wonderful
ride to a few new places.
and especially to your wife for letting you go at this late time.
let us know when the new bundle arrives.Good health to your family
Thanks again from all of us
Gordon (white Finger )
and all the Grande Cache Bunch:

HEY GORDIE: WELCOME TO THE NEW ELECTRONICS AGE.... HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO TYPE THAT IN?? LOL ........ JUST KIDDING..... GOOD TO SEE YOU MADE IT ONTO THE SITE. HOW'D YOU LIKE THE WEEKEND, AND ALL THE PRIZES?? HOWS THE FINGER NOW??? -SUMMITRIC

Top Bottom