"NEW" Yamaha 180 Hp Turbocharger Kit

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
what hp does it bring it to & still pump fuel thanks keep us posted

I will not know what the exact output is till we dyno, I really want to nail the fuel mapping first, with that being said-it is very strong and yes we are running straight 91 octane pump fuel. I will snap a pic of the intercooler as it is a very clean set up.-Darren

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the new intercooler that will come with the upgrade kit-Darren

Attachments

• turbo1.jpg.JPG
    turbo1.jpg.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 607
  • turbo2.jpg.JPG
    turbo2.jpg.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 604
  • turbo.jpg.JPG
    turbo.jpg.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can this turbo be installed on a 07 apex se and what kind of cost is it for the unit and how hard is it to install.
Barry

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Can this turbo be installed on a 07 apex se and what kind of cost is it for the unit and how hard is it to install.
Barry

I have not had time to develop a kit for the Apex- I know there has been alot of interest for a low boost kit for the new Apex and possibly this summer we might have something. The installation on the Nytro is a breeze and the kit is 4299.00. Darren

turbonytro

Reaction score
I am thinking about ordering this turbo kit and installing it myself. Just wondering how easy it is and about how long it will take. Also i want my sled to stand straight up! will this kit do that for me? (nytro rtx 136'')

vip

Reaction score
It stands up the xtx so it should stand up your rtx. I run one in my mtx and i live at 1000ft and it works good it will hold the skies up 3 ft for about 400 ft.

• Thanks
Reactions: E&S

Nis240

Reaction score
I am thinking about ordering this turbo kit and installing it myself. Just wondering how easy it is and about how long it will take. Also i want my sled to stand straight up! will this kit do that for me? (nytro rtx 136'')
I just bought one of these kits 3 weeks ago, this is my first sled. The install took about a few days working on it after work, two guys whom know anything about sleds could probably put it on in a day. Seemed easier to install than the MCX kit. Lots of pictures with the instructions too and fitment is really good, only need to cut one hole in the tunnel, 2 corners on the back of the tunnel and the radiator plastic.

• Thanks
Reactions: E&S

turbonytro

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Another question i have is how much will this effect my fuel millage i do a good bit of riding where it might be 160 kms between gas stops, would you sugest maybe upgrading to the larger trail tank?

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Guy's generally carry a 2 gal can on the tunnel extension (tunnel dump exh) and heard of guy's getting 180 +k really depending on the trigger finger !!

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
At the Edmonton Snowmobile show I will have 3 Nytros set up with these Turbo's and a supercharger. A 2012 blue MTX will be in the Yamaha booth with a MPI 180hp Turbo, and I will have a pair of 2010 162" Nytro's on display in our Booth ( E&S Motorcycles) MPI 180 turbo with Z-Broz +3" front end, Also a MPI 180 supercharger with Skinz new concept front end, Skinz Airframe running boards, Skinz freestyle seat, Skinz rear bumper, Cr Racing front bumper, E&S undertunnel exhaust with a Oft handlebar relocation kit and Roest vent kit, Come check out these sleds and I will have most of these products available for purchase there. Darren

Nis240

Reaction score
At the Edmonton Snowmobile show I will have 3 Nytros set up with these Turbo's and a supercharger. A 2012 blue MTX will be in the Yamaha booth with a MPI 180hp Turbo, and I will have a pair of 2010 162" Nytro's on display in our Booth ( E&S Motorcycles) MPI 180 turbo with Z-Broz +3" front end, Also a MPI 180 supercharger with Skinz new concept front end, Skinz Airframe running boards, Skinz freestyle seat, Skinz rear bumper, Cr Racing front bumper, E&S undertunnel exhaust with a Oft handlebar relocation kit and Roest vent kit, Come check out these sleds and I will have most of these products available for purchase there. Darren
Accepting credit cards?? Any clutch kits at the show too?

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I wont be bring any clutch kits, What are you after ? And we will take credit cards-Darren

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That MPI 180 sleds sounds like a good pick. I'll be talking with you about that one:d Maybe not a good thing that you take credit cards.

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We are in the middle of testing the new the programing in the factory ECU, We just got to get it on a dyno and confirm #'s then go out and beat on her !!! It's looking like the 260-270 range easy !!!!
I will let the cat outta the bag soon-Darren

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We will be recieving another batch of kits for those of you that missed out last week, We are still testing the upgrade kit, lack of local snow is killing us, Give me a call and save a kit for yourself, Thanks-Darren 780-997-3818

blackford81

Reaction score
on this kit can you cut the muffler off and just weld on a 2.5 " down pipe . will it hurt anything or hurt the performance any . looking for a little more bark.

Top Bottom