New Truck

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
well had my truck for over a week now, gotta say i love the power of the cummins engine, and surprisingly the fuel mileage aint half bad, for a new truck.

Great looking truck! Im on my second Mega and looking at my 3rd right now. This one was an experiment since I was a die-hard 5.9 fan, but I have a whole new love affair with the 6.7...

If I can offer any advice, and of course I dont know what kind of conditions you drive in, but from my experience, ditch that winter front quickly...these new diesels do NOT need them, and they will actually hurt your performance and mileage...These arent the same old diesels that our dads had (or we had for us older guys)...

As long as you are able to maintain cab heat (and you will) you dont need it. Any kind of load or hard work and you will have way too much engine heat.

Again, nice rig...

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well to give u guys an update, i priced out an 2010 Mega Cab Diesel, Laramie pkg. The price was a little bit over $71,000 This truck was a factory ordered truck which the financing fell through for the other guy. So i guess his loss is my gain. And this truck has everything, i think the only thing missing is the sunroof. I got a really good price on this truck, pick it up tomorrow and will post pics when i get it.

That is a great deal and a really nice truck.I just went with the 2011 f 350 and sticker was 80 and change ..beat them up pretty good and got it out the door for 68000 all in .I like the truck so far but I had a 2009 dodge 3500 before it and really liked it as well.It was a tough decision which one to go with this time because in my opinion they are both GREAT trucks...

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a great deal and a really nice truck.I just went with the 2011 f 350 and sticker was 80 and change ..beat them up pretty good and got it out the door for 68000 all in .I like the truck so far but I had a 2009 dodge 3500 before it and really liked it as well.It was a tough decision which one to go with this time because in my opinion they are both GREAT trucks...

Thanks speeder, all said and done i got the truck for 52 and change...this is my first diesel ive owned and i gotta say i love it...Dont get me wrong the ford is a nice looking rig, they have come along way just like dodge...i just went with what i knew, my last 2 trucks were both dodge..

Top Bottom