New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are hoping to start loading at about 8 am.. We are at 6323 172st.. Morningside estaes apartments.. It's in callingwood.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We are hoping to start loading at about 8 am.. We are at 6323 172st.. Morningside estaes apartments.. It's in callingwood.

holy crap! you're me neighbour! I should be able to come by and give y'all a hand for a bit!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap! you're me neighbour! I should be able to come by and give y'all a hand for a bit!

Awesome.. I'll let you know exactly when we gonna start as not 100% sure when trailer will be arriving.. Where abouts you live TG?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
that didn't include all the whiskey! I've had more than 2 beers at suds nights several times.....

jackasses

your'e a liteweight, buddy... My daughter drank more than you did... Bahahahahahahahaha ...... The woofed cookies are still by the fence post. Bahahahaha lmao, that was priceless.

Sorry a little off topic, but i will try to be there for ya glen!! Will bring help!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
your'e a liteweight, buddy... My daughter drank more than you did... Bahahahahahahahaha ...... The woofed cookies are still by the fence post. Bahahahaha lmao, that was priceless.

Sorry a little off topic, but i will try to be there for ya glen!! Will bring help!!!

I blame you with the Cigar!

Glen, I live in West Edmonton Village

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats right... and tomorrow is beers night at the shop, so I'll be up for hitting the pub somewheres too

Oh yah right on.. I wish.. Have lots of organizing to do still.. But will probably have a corona or two tomorrow night here at the apt.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welll if anyone is available to pack some boxes even if only for an hour or two would be awesome we are planning on starting to load trailer about 8 or 9.. Thanks.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Glen when is truck coming to move your stuff? I maybe be able to help wed/thursday. I Have a trailer if you need stuff hauled.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Glen, good luck on your new biz adventure,:beer::beer:, will check your shop this season.:cool::beer::d

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Glengine and Quadster arrived in McBride Saturday night and unloaded. Saw them on Sunday for a bit, and they are already mostly settled in. Glengine is chomping at the bit and will be working on cleanup and setup of his shop starting Monday. They are a welcome addition to the McBride community.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah we are here in mcbride now.. I'm just in the processs of giving the place a major cleaning and organizing.. In the process of getting the phone hooked up and website stuff figures out.. hope to have the doors open for business here right shortly.. Once i get my pic's transfered i'll post some pics of the transfermation..

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IIII'LLL be there with Klims on IIII'LLLLL be there with Klimm's on!!! see you in a couple months.:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to see how things go but i think that we will probably get one or two people to help out at the shop besides us..

Top Bottom