New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all... I would just like to let everyone know that there is a new sled shop in mcbride..We will be renting sleds, avy gear and selling parts, gear, clothing.. I will also be available to repair sleds, do custom sled work, mod work, Turbo sled work.. We will do our absolute best to accomadate people in any that we can.. Hope to see you guys in mcbride... Lookin forward to the MM '09 ride this year.. Any questions dont hesitate to ask or PM or come beginning of OCT stop by the shop..

The name for the shop... Spindrift powersports ltd .....

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello all... I would just like to let everyone know that ride and hide has new owners and a new name.. Mountain Valley motorspoorts... We will be renting sleds, avy gear and selling parts, gear, clothing.. I will also be available to repair sleds, do custom sled work, mod work, Turbo sled work.. We will do our absolute best to accomadate people in any that we can.. Hope to see you guys in mcbride... Lookin forward to the MM '09 ride this year.. Any questions dont hesitate to ask or PM or come beginning of OCT stop by the shop..

Congrats Buddy!

Got special rate for Moderators on Rentals? ;)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be rentin Cats and polaris.. We should have about 10 sleds to rent out this year..

Last edited:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Congratulations to Glengine and Quadster. We are absolutely thrilled with this announcement. We already know that their service will be of the highest quality. Glengine is well known to be one of the best sled guys in the business. HUGE gain for McBride.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats Glen. Ron maybe your first Turbo customer after maiden voyage their in Dec. Looking forward to checking out the place. Congrats

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Glen, I'm sure we will see you in the coming months.... Cheers.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Glen, you're filling what would have been a big hole in McBride, gutsy move man..:beer::beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good on Ya buddy,Mcbride will no longer be short on Hairdryer's
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats; I'm sure you'll be busy when the snow flies. Hopefully we'll get a trip or two in before MM2 to come checkout the shop.:cool:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That'd be good.. Thanks to every one for the support.. I look forward to seein you guys this winter.. I'm glad to be gettin back to the mountains.. I sure miss them mtns..

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
This has been a tough secret to keep, glad it's out of the bag.
You two have to be so excited.

Attachments

• IMG_2199_222.jpg
    IMG_2199_222.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 516
Top Bottom