New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys will have to franchise out the name into valemount, golden, revy, etc, etc,... These other snowmobile destinations need "u fix it" shops too....

Well if people from valemont and area break something and need it fixed we will also do our best to help them out aswell.. Or if they just want work done on there sled will be glad to help there aswell.. We will also be able to get people almost whatever parts they are looking for, for the guys that live in valemont, mcbride and area.. Not sure if there has been that option for them in the past.. And we'll bring stuff in for anyone who wants to buy stuff thru us..

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well if people from valemont and area break something and need it fixed we will also do our best to help them out aswell.. Or if they just want work done on there sled will be glad to help there aswell.. We will also be able to get people almost whatever parts they are looking for, for the guys that live in valemont, mcbride and area.. Not sure if there has been that option for them in the past.. And we'll bring stuff in for anyone who wants to but stuff thru us..

thats the sign of a good shop... U be committted like that, and you'll be successful!!!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with the new business - good to get something going for yourself - working for the 'man' sucks!!! Takes some guts to go on your own so well done! Enjoy the mountains everyday.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new venture Glen.

I'm sure we'll see you there very soon.

Its great to see someone take a chance and give it a try out there, we should ALL try to stop by and support the local shop when we're there.

We've needed repair on more than one occasion out there, and its really nice to have a place to pick up the needed parts.

I assume the phone number will be the same?

Dean

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know if the phone number will be the same or not.. We will try and keep the same number.. Once we know what the phone number is and stuff we will post it on here for people..

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paul moved to Victoria and Denise is still in town.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow this is great news. since i blow my sled up every second weekend i go to valemont i can just drop it there haha. this is really what is needed in the valley forsure.

stock lots of rev and xp body parts im sure they will blow out fast hhahaha.

do you plan on being open on saturday evenings?

Quadster

Reaction score
wow this is great news. since i blow my sled up every second weekend i go to valemont i can just drop it there haha. this is really what is needed in the valley forsure.

stock lots of rev and xp body parts im sure they will blow out fast hhahaha.

do you plan on being open on saturday evenings?

i think that we will be open saturday evenings... if you need something or break down we will be there!!!!!

Last edited:

Bigbragg

Reaction score
Paul used to rent a house out.
Did you take over that as well? or just the shop ?

Congrats on the new venture !!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No we dont take the house rental stuff.. We bought the assets from ride and hide..

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our plan is yes we will be available all weekend and in the evenings as well.. And i will post our shhop phone number as well as an after hours number for if you need something fixed or parts after hours..

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new venture, Will you still be running the nos refill? The RX1 likes that stuff and so do I....lol see you out there in a couple months!:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new venture, Will you still be running the nos refill? The RX1 likes that stuff and so do I....lol see you out there in a couple months!:d

You be twe will e running NOS refill.. We are actually going to get a Complete new filling station as the current one that they have there isn't very good and heard that it doesn't work very well... So it's getting replaced.

Top Bottom