New owners of sled shop in mcbride

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah the brain seems to keep runnin a bit.. But usually pretty tired as trying to get everything done.. Loading the trailer on sat morning and then hoping to head out for mcbride in the afternoon.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to the both of you and I will be in to see you two when I am in Mcbride and good luck with the new shop and hope everything works out great for ya's.

Powder hound

Reaction score
Other Shop???? Am I reading between the lines right, your going to have some competition?:confused:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other Shop???? Am I reading between the lines right, your going to have some competition?:confused:

Yah there is goimg to be a shop that is trying to be open but it is going to be rental shop from what i understand.. I dont care anyways.. The way i llook at it the people will go where they are treated the best and they like to go.. So My moto is treat people as i would want to be treated if it was me.. So it's all good..

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen. Would help you move but I will be in Calgary Fri. Sat. and Sun. Sorry. If you get in a jam, I will come up Sun. Am and help. Let me know.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen. Would help you move but I will be in Calgary Fri. Sat. and Sun. Sorry. If you get in a jam, I will come up Sun. Am and help. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer man.. I beleive clint will be here friday night and if we get it all loaded early enogh on sat we will head for mcbride on sat.. Anyone in edmonton available to help carry boxes for an hour or two or more.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer man.. I beleive clint will be here friday night and if we get it all loaded early enogh on sat we will head for mcbride on sat.. Anyone in edmonton available to help carry boxes for an hour or two or more.

will there be cold beer?

Top Bottom