Never Sled Alone

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This vid is already going around on this site but yes a good reminder for sure.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I often come off like a Mother Hen, but I try to impress upon our customers the hazards of riding alone, or riding with simply one machine. Avalanches are not the only thing to gitchya out there in the winter. Winter can go from fun to unforgiving in the blink of an eye.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah they are lucky some one was right there. We sled in a group of 12-15 but you never see more than a couple guys once in a whole day, some guys stay together but no that close. We all have Motorola two ways but ch!t no way buried like that unless you could breath and some one drive by later could find you.

Another thing is I stay away from creek wash outs. You never know when a 10 ft water/ rock bottom hole will pop out at you.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that was crazy. good reason to know where everyone is at all times. we always have a talk as soon as we get into a play area so that everyone is on the same page.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's an eye opener, Even riding with buddy's we get separated quite often. And....an avi pACK WASN'T GONNA DO MUCH GOOD THERE EITHER! :Ponder:

edit: OK, who the hell hit my caps lock! Damn fat fingers! :eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom