YouTube sled channels

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started a new thread as not to derail Muskoka.
I've noticed a significant uptick in the number of tubers doing sledding content this season. Maybe it's the algorithm suggesting my interests.
Copycats tying to get their 15 minutes? Trying to make an income, or just people sharing their experience with friends? Perhaps it's generational thing, but the amount of effort for minimal payoff - I don't see it - but to each their own. I'd rather keep my evenings free, stashes secret and focus on enjoying the day.

That said, here's another creator you guys might like. Guy has some impressive drone sequences.

H-D

Reaction score
Muskoka's riding buddy Landon. It's kinda fun to watch his take on the day. LJP116 you tube channel.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it pays pretty good. Guess i should have invested more time on youtube content then posting on here back in the day.
LMAO you be rich sitting on the beach drinking and eating what ever you wanted to ....

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muskoka's riding buddy Landon. It's kinda fun to watch his take on the day. LJP116 you tube channel.

I really enjoy Matt's content, and have been watching since the year before last. But I have to say, I really liked seeing the day from Landon's perspective yesterday.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kapitan Khaos is another channel I find myself watching. It is another daily riding VLOG but the guy is pretty entertaining and some of the chit he says is hilarious.
I subscribed to him as well this year and have been watching his videos

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest they’re all pretty boring to watch.. very one demential content. Would love to see more cool builds then just here is today riding..
X2. Most of them are boring as fawk and have very similar content. Nobody wants to watch 35 mins of someone doing 8 kph in the trees or hear another "review" that lists the same pros and cons as the most recent magazine article..... Lots of clickbait titles too, like "gnarliest drainage!" or "most extreme ____" etc and then its just riding like most guys do.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the channels feed you something a little different. Ross, Brett, Chris, Carl, Rob, Blaine and Jay.... theres so much content now

As you know I'm a doo fan but they have some decent videos too

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it’s deep and sunny in all videos… I want to stay at his chalet one weekend and go for a ride

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it’s deep and sunny in all videos… I want to stay at his chalet one weekend and go for a ride

I know my way around revy pretty good, but he knows the best lines ever, every time you ride with him its fun.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tried something different with the Al Pacino voice over on the one. Liked the line “ I pissed all my money away”

Last edited:
Top Bottom