My Bad luck, A Big Thank you, And Show Off Your Summit ZX

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The biggest Thanks you goes Out to Dean from Mad Motorsports. I dropped off my mess, pushed it in his shop and hoped for the best. He dropped everything went through the whole thing front to back, top to bottom. Gave me a call and worked out a fair price. He not only fixed it, he took the time to show and explain why it was having the problems it was and what was done to fix it, and answered all my questions The day I picked it up it started first pull and the sound was night and day. It was responsive and felt like a whole new sled. He went above and beyond what I expacted to see when I picked it up. I was clean inside and out, the pipes where painted and everything was neatly placed. He did an amazing job. I would highly recommend him to anyone having problems with thier machine or need work done. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and honest. A wonderfull person to deal with. Thanks so much for all your help and work Dean.

There's a pattern here folks......:d

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when do you want to go head to head with you NA sled?

Didn't 670 call you out last year? And nothin. You gonna show up? Otherwise will just leave antique sled in mothballs. We will bill it as "Retro Race to Disgrace".
Guess Mad Motorsports getting too much good publicty for your camp to deal with. Get used to it. Deano is a good guy, and karma is a bitch. So keep it up, your need to attract attention to yourself is amusing, just about entertaining. But not quite.
See you at the races!

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah Yah! When and where? You can pm the info so the rest of the world doesn't turn up and scare you away.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
what........ this one???

Attachments

• 26w.jpg
    26w.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 157

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is mine, still a few things to do:

polish the other side of the tunnel
install cheeta snowboard rack
big wheel kit
twin pipes
fix cracks and repaint hood (next summer i think)

Attachments

• IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 167

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my zx turbo 174 build could be your next level. First picture is the 174 second picture is the one i did last year and it may be for sale later.

Attachments

• Sled Build #2 001.jpg
    Sled Build #2 001.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Turbo 004.jpg
    Turbo 004.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 143
Top Bottom