MOVEMBER!!! Hook me up!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Come on SBR... that doesnt even hold a candle to the pictures you have seen...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I raised the bar on my goal... you guys helped me blow the doors off the 3 grand mark and Im shooting for 4. This is making such a huge difference... Thanks everyone that has donated so far and Ill be putting together a list afterwards... There are a LOT of people on here that SHOULD have donated.... that havent yet.. So here is your chance. Im not asking for money for my pocket... Im asking for money for cancer... and the means of changing it. any donations... Or posting this on a facebook.. or ANYTHING you can do would be GREAT! This is DOOOOOOABLE! ;-)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Come on guys... $4000.00!! Donate... Post it up somewhere...ANYTHING...I would like to say i was suprised by Snow and Mud members coming forward here.. but I wasnt! I knew everyone on here was capable of this so far.. Im very impressed. And this isnt ME doing this its EVERYONE on the site!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
No donations in a week now!! what the crap..... My door prize fund is getting smaller by the minute

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Look back a page.......If me walking around with that on my face doesnt deserve donations WHAT DOES!?

Top Bottom