Reaction score
LMAO..... Thanks Tee :beer: :beer: :D
lol...no problem Doug, this is how he gets when we start teasing him :D

2012-12-30_19-44-28_489.jpg

poo guys are so sensitive...sheesh

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a little button on the top right hand corner of the reply box that says "spell check".....

Whatever sled you choose I would not be happy with losing a month of riding. You say it's okay? If I had a machine with 10 miles on it and it broke and I was out for a month I would not be okay with it. You may have a backup machine to ride, the majority don't and would be SOL.

Last edited:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dustin. I don't know why either??? Seriously.... I have always loved Doo!!! But IMO the XP's suck ass!!! ( and I can say ASS, because you ALL have posted worse :D )
But after reading this site for countless hours, I don't think I'd ever own another Doo. Because for me...... Doolaide = Dudelaide :wetpants:
I can't get over the obtuse writing of some!!! And not speaking as a Super Mod.

Amen. Obtuse is an understatement.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a little button on the top right hand corner of the reply box that says "spell check".....

Whatever sled you choose I would not be happy with loosing a month of riding. You say it's okay? If I had a machine with 10 miles on it and it broke and I was out for a month I would not be okay with it. You may have a backup machine to ride, the majority don't and would be SOL.

thats what cracks me up is how lenient some people are. oh your 15,000$ sled broke on the first ride out? no problem if its down for a month..NOT OKAY if it was my machine.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how about them ACats???whats wrong with them ,nobody is bashing them or liking them.Seems to be a lot of them out there.rhode with a couple guys that had boon docker turbos and they seemed to work pretty good!!Best point on this thread so far is where was Poo in 08!!!?The poo guys keep going back to that..its a week defence !!the XP was not the best sled but it held its own against the competition ...Poo has had motor issues for along time now.how about that 900 they made!!!???YAAAAAUn ...i hope it snows soon!!!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a polaris good sled but it was junk bought doo good sled but it was junk got rid of doo bought new doo its junk too but you know what its my junk and I like it. Buy what you want what you perfer cause they all have issues, they all break and they are built to last for a couple seasons and then toss them except for yamaha but they weigh as much as the titanic but a little more durable then it.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Whatever sled you choose I would not be happy with loosing a month of riding. You say it's okay? If I had a machine with 10 miles on it and it broke and I was out for a month I would not be okay with it. You may have a backup machine to ride, the majority don't and would be SOL.
It's losing, not loosing.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how about them ACats???whats wrong with them ,nobody is bashing them or liking them.Seems to be a lot of them out there.rhode with a couple guys that had boon docker turbos and they seemed to work pretty good!!Best point on this thread so far is where was Poo in 08!!!?The poo guys keep going back to that..its a week defence !!the XP was not the best sled but it held its own against the competition ...Poo has had motor issues for along time now.how about that 900 they made!!!???YAAAAAUn ...i hope it snows soon!!!

Cats are doin good. The advantage of that sled is at least you've got the same hp as the Etec they do pull hard.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was buying an 800 I would be buying a cat or doo. It would be hard to buy an 800 and ride it stock at 140 horse. Reminds me of the early revs where they were selling bigbores like crazy to get the sleds up into the 160 range. The day Polaris can produce an engine, it will put them on top. Although they are priced reasonably.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was buying an 800 I would be buying a cat or doo. It would be hard to buy an 800 and ride it stock at 140 horse. Reminds me of the early revs where they were selling bigbores like crazy to get the sleds up into the 160 range. The day Polaris can produce an engine, it will put them on top. Although they are priced reasonably.

Would you buy a sled that didn't come with or that you couldn't put a 16 wide flipper underneath?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you buy a sled that didn't come with or that you couldn't put a 16 wide flipper underneath?

No I probably wouldn't, I put an 16 wide on my zx, I'm a believer that it makes a differance.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cats are doin good. The advantage of that sled is at least you've got the same hp as the Etec they do pull hard.

Looks like someone is looking to have a beer with Mikey and Bogger at MM6 this weekend. Loooool.:surrender:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom