MOVEMBER!!! Hook me up!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Well guys... I know I do my best to support everyone else when asked... And now its MY TURN!!! Im going to be growing a... Disgusting handle bar moustache for the month of november in honor of my cousin shane who passed away two years ago... and in honor of everyone else that has had thier lives affected by Cancer. I will keep everyone updated with pictures... and at the end of november If and WHEN I hit my goal of $3000 bucks I am going to dye it black... And keep it until after christmas! Diane sure did a great thing with the sacrafice she made... but unfortunatly I dont have that much HAIR!! So Im doing what I can! Anyone of you genourous SNOW AND MUDDERS that can spare a little for such a great cause.. that would be absolutley GREAT!!! and if you dont.............You better not be at MM! ;-)

.......If i hit my goal Ill keep it until mm and let the GBCA shave it off......

TrentMovember.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for you Trent! this is a very good cause, and one that I have benefited personally from. I hope you smash your fundraising goal!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
When Sam did the Hair massicure at age 11, we had more donations from this site than anywhere else...

samhair.jpg samshorthair.jpg samnohair.jpg

You'll blow your goal away... was my proudest moment as a dad, she was the only kid in her school to do it...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im open to suggestions if thats the case... Me going ABOVE the goal... lol.. but take it easy.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im open to suggestions if thats the case... Me going ABOVE the goal... lol.. but take it easy.

I've got a shaved head and was gonna grow eyes, nose and moustache on the back of my head. ...but I changed my mind so you're welcome to the idea.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
donations are pouring in... ALL FROM SNOW AND MUD... I kicked it up to 3000.. I hit TWO last year without snow and mud so the GBCA should be butchering my face come january.

Last edited:
Top Bottom