New sled RANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL ya your a gem yourself. LMFAO. first cat was the best thing going. now your on a pro. so its the best. hysterical!!!!!

Wtf are you talking about?? I like all sleds and brands, i dont put one above the other, just thought the xp is junk which i still do. Tool.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno, but judging by your grammar and spelling, I am questioning if you have hit 14 years old yet.. LOL

You can keep thinking it's a pro thread, that's ok. I'm not judging your judgemental sig.. :)

judging sumone off their sig?? Lol really? R we 20 yrs old again lol
its a Pro rmk thread ppl. I only brought up the xp as an example of how close doo was. I like doo too but love pro. Its middle of season and pros r running strong with zero issues! Got ne other new pro flaws that r failing??? Haha didnt think so. Its snown out, lets ride instead of startn another doo vs poo battle

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
judging sumone off their sig?? Lol really? R we 20 yrs old again lol
its a Pro rmk thread ppl. I only brought up the xp as an example of how close doo was. I like doo too but love pro. Its middle of season and pros r running strong with zero issues! Got ne other new pro flaws that r failing??? Haha didnt think so. Its snown out, lets ride instead of startn another doo vs poo battle

Ummm... Didn't you start this nightmare of a "doo vs poo battle" (thread)?!?
Please don't pretend like you didn't think this would turn into an abortion!

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Off topic...... I'm going to get good and hammered tonight, and remove a 100 or so threads???
Probably remove a couple of thousand post's....
Hand out lifetime Bans to anyone who comments about propper gramer spellin or punctuashun

On topic..... I got nothing :beerchug:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol.....I feel as though there can be a peace with HV and trench.....LennyR however......it won't be over till someone quits.....good stuff though! Atta boy!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

What's all this "peace" talk ? Fug me ! I feel like I've dropped the ball, big time. I promise I'll try to do better if you'll let me back in the game. I've been watching, just haven't felt much like arguing for the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's all this "peace" talk ? Fug me ! I feel like I've dropped the ball, big time. I promise I'll try to do better if you'll let me back in the game. I've been watching, just haven't felt much like arguing for the last few weeks.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

I thought I had to lost the urge HV.

But then I came to my senses. Lmao!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
pretty tame fix....with your powers, and a pail of alcohol, I'd be changin' chit up good....:D

My previous post still stands, but I also think everyone has a right to a second chance! I'm personally tired of reading bullch!t post's in bullch!t threads. I will be changing it up soon ;) And more than likely hated for it. But whatever......
Let's go riding :D

:beer: post :rolling:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My previous post still stands, but I also think everyone has a right to a second chance! I'm personally tired of reading bullch!t post's in bullch!t threads. I will be changing it up soon ;) And more than likely hated for it. But whatever......
Let's go riding :D

:beer: post :rolling:
LMFAO.....you go Trashy....love it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom