Mountain Mania III

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year i couldnt attend due to not having the proper safety gear. This year I bought the beacon/probe/shovel/gps/spot/Abs Pack(not really needed for the riding I plan to do at the beginning, but Skibeadoo gave me a deal). This sounds like quite an event I wouldnt want to miss.

Do they still partner up mountain newbies with experienced riders?

What date should I book my hotel, which hotel is a good one, and the number if u have it on hand otherwise ill look it up?

From what Ron said, does that mean the events date has been set, or will be set on the 22nd of November?

Anyone from around the Grande Prairie region attending?

Sorry for all the questions, I attended a massive poker rally at whitecourt last year, I know its a different style of riding, but the atmosphere was just awesome. Thats why I want to get involved, and make this a tradition for me.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well It will be here before we know it so planning is very important so everything is top notch and a good time.

mtacres

Reaction score
Hello. Where would I go on the site to get tickets for the Mountain Mania 3 banquet and festivities? Maybe I'm just to exited and have to wait a little bit. :party2:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a room available at the Days Inn from January 21-25. I have to cancel due to work constraints.

Top Bottom