Mountain Mania III

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
yeah i got the eye roll.....i think i have m8 snopro coming but it would be fun if she came also

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
murray, good to hear from you..... You still workin' overseas? Hows the missus and the child?

BUSY!!! Yup, still over here(OMAN) for 35 & 35 rotation. I'll be home on Nov 4th again & try to get a ride in late Nov or ealry Dec before coming back to work.
Family is good. In Airdrie now & loving it..........kind of miss the mountaind though :mad:
later bud:beer:

RN

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have Large cabin at Glacier house from 21st till morning of 25th..........if anyone needs a cpl places to stay???? I'm hoping to have 3 or 4 coming with me for that weekend, but will have room for more I think.
PM me if stuck for place to stay.....:beer:

RN

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got rooms booked in the sandman. be there from thursday on. if any one want to hook up a ride on the friday let me know.

mtacres

Reaction score
Hello. I phoned out to Days Inn to try and get a room for the big weekend. They had some double queen rooms reserved through snow and mud. Other than that they are booked. Is there a chance I could book 2 of those rooms? Thanks.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hello. I phoned out to days inn to try and get a room for the big weekend. They had some double queen rooms reserved through snow and mud. Other than that they are booked. Is there a chance i could book 2 of those rooms? Thanks.

you'll need to contact rknight111 about those rooms.....

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i called there last week or the week before and i grabbed the last one they had aviable

not too stoked on the new prices at 99$ a night for sledders rate.. last year i know was cheaper then that.. too bad the old owners got bought out, they were very good with sledders.. and would hold a room for me everyweekend unless i called and said i wasnt coming.. that wont happen anymore!!!

im looking forword to the weekend, and jsut meeting people

mtacres

Reaction score
I booked at the Super 8 yesterday and their rooms are $99 also. They weren't sold out as of yesterday.

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoke with the girl at the Days Inn in Revelstoke and booked 2 rooms. She said she still had space left. Rate she quoted me was $89 plus tax.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can someone give my more details on this mountain mania III event! Im from sicamous and would love to go. when and where? are you guys also riding in sicamous that weekend? is this a hill climb or just a ride? let me know

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This just a ride, you ride with your own groups or whoever you want to ride with. Then after there is a dinner and a party.

Top Bottom