Votes: 17 53.1%
  • No I wont be attending

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hard to beat trying to get Ron's trailer out of the trees at the lodge after it slid backwards down the hill at MM1 in Golden. The fellas were in one that night. :drink4::rockon::beerchug:
didn't Glen haul him up the hill with his old 92 Chevy?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I said to Ron earlier, Jan 20 seems like the date.If the plans fail to make it a official event, make it unofficial sled weekend for site members to come and just be there. Would cost nothing and the guys who really want to make it a weekend will be there, Fill the Moose,possibly just get the meeting room at best western for a meet and greet Friday night and then just wingit for the weekend.IMO it’s better than cancelling.
Please post your thoughts on this.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I said to Ron earlier, Jan 20 seems like the date.If the plans fail to make it a official event, make it unofficial sled weekend for site members to come and just be there. Would cost nothing and the guys who really want to make it a weekend will be there, Fill the Moose,possibly just get the meeting room at best western for a meet and greet Friday night and then just wingit for the weekend.IMO it’s better than cancelling.
Please post your thoughts on this.
I think you're on the right path Lyle.

Simple is best, get the meeting room, everyone can eat what they want or order from the local eateries etc. Don't plan a big meal, take it back to Mountain Mania 1 in Golden.

Ridernation

Reaction score
Hey Ron, we are in, glad it’s in the works, missed it last few years , already booked in on this weekend at Vale, prob be 6 or so of us at least. Great event and always a great time for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom